• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, geno-side salad instead of genocide. Because of the Serbian love of a good old fashioned ethnic cleanse.

My talents are wasted in here.

She's actually a bright girl (qualified lawyer) as well as a very good footballer, but I agree, she's a fish out of water doing this.

Maybe she is, but 2010 is appaz 24 years ago and Trent lacks experience so shouldnt start in this game. Some of the pundits on tv during the Euros are shocking.

Trent not convincing in midfield so far. Nothing specifically bad, but no signs of a real partnership with Rice either. Mostly marking empty space when Serbia have the ball.

Trent not convincing in midfield so far. Nothing specifically bad, but no signs of a real partnership with Rice either. Mostly marking empty space when Serbia have the ball.
Agreed, he's got a bigger role for us that's why you see him with the ball more often.
I think he's being asked to play more conservative.

Shearer Rio and Micah, 3 of the biggest balloon heads around. The amount of smoke blowing going on is quite impressive.

to be honest i don’t trust him to look after the ball when it matters. seen it once tonight and a few times with us at the tail end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom