• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Thiago already?
Yep, apparently same price as we got Thiago for, it must be the going rate for a 25+ world class cripple these days. Stay clear, and I am hoping our new ghost coach values player fitness and availability more than Klopp ever did.

Was curious so did a search. Surprisingly he plays in the K League.

Here he is proving to his Korean friends that mobility and running are overrated

View: https://youtu.be/pgLZsRUeZvE?si=iXelVBjRst4THQEn

F*ck thought @rurikbird was joking around, but yeah this guy may bring back the goal hanging striker back into fashion, I know Haarlands trying to do his bit for the lump up front but his results are skewed because he plays for a tiki taka shit team that is there to serve him like a bunch of waiters in a restaurant.

Those who watched the Italy Albania match, how did Calafiori look?
I watched it, he looked good, but I could not help but kept thinking his name meant Calafornication. But aside from my dirty thoughts, he appeared to be very cultured and did not put a foot wrong. The only issue I had with the game was Albania not pressing enough or attacking enough to make a judgement on Italys defence. Individually the defenders did well in one on one situations apart from the 23rd second of the game when Albania scored due to Bastoni not expecting that stupid throw from his team mate.

over a deflected goal against poland where the polish fullback lashed the ball into midfield giving away possession in a vulnerable state?

Good win for Switzerland, our lads played better than expected, esp. in the first half.
Awful after the break but right subs and we scored on the counter to finish them off

Szob pretty invisible bar his assist...

A draw against Scots and we can go through... and get trashed in the last 16.

At least good to see some fans about unlike Qatar.
Good old Europe, nothing like a bit of scrap between Eastern Europeans.
Europe, what is it for not for the fighting and wars...

At least good to see some fans about unlike Qatar.
Good old Europe, nothing like a bit of scrap between Eastern Europeans.
Europe, what is it for not for the fighting and wars...
Not just any old Eastern Europeans, Balkans. The most mental of Europeans. I say this as someone married to a Greek and living here for 16 years...

Is a person from the Balkans a Balkan? Or is there another word? Balkanic might be more appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom