• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Day 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the fuck can you have McClean in the squad? He's horrendous beyond belief.

Belgium showing some quality here.

Don't forget the band Therapy?

Only the original drummer, Fife Ewing was from Larne - michael McKeegan was from Cairncastle (Ballygally) and Any Cairns was from Ballyclare.

I kinda knew Fife & Michael - year above me in Secondary school - Fife was at same Primary school - grew up round the corner.

Incidentally, former Noron Captain Michael Hughes is also of the same vintage and area.

Only the original drummer, Fife Ewing was from Larne - michael McKeegan was from Cairncastle (Ballygally) and Any Cairns was from Ballyclare.

I kinda knew Fife & Michael - year above me in Secondary school - Fife was at same Primary school - grew up round the corner.

Incidentally, former Noron Captain Michael Hughes is also of the same vintage and area.
Close enough!

Olivia Nash - "Fred... there's no bread" from the Spar ads & "Ma" in "Give My Head Peace" is also from Larne (and a family friend).

Well...... at least one team from Ireland will win a game at the Euros

Sweden could actually qualify for the second round without actually having a shot on goal.

Them there players out there look Hungary I'm sure there's an Iceland store in Marseille.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom