• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Day 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the ref from ? He looks out of his depth.

Totally missed that Yellow for #15 whoever that is. Cynical foul.

Any touch classed as a foul needs to be eradicated completely from football.

It's becoming a pussy sport.
He barged across him then elbowed him in the back hard enough to genuinely knock him to the ground (he didn't dive), as he went to shoot or touch it again inside the box.

That's about as textbook a penalty as you can get.

773dbf2ac55527b15edf2c7be2bb0b9d.jpg

He barged across him then elbowed him in the back hard enough to genuinely knock him to the ground (he didn't dive), as he went to shoot or touch it again inside the box.

That's about as textbook a penalty as you can get.
He stood his ground to me and Mcclean was the one that went across into him, you can't tell how much contact he makes with the arm in the back...

I'd prefer if those wern't given otherwise the sport just becomes more ridiculous than it is.

So shoves in the back are sound? Idiot

I think so yes, if you get away with shirt pulls then i see nothing wrong with it.

Penalties should only be given for clear intentional handballs and mistimed tackles, or if a player rounds a keeper and he takes him out.

I think so yes, if you get away with shirt pulls then i see nothing wrong with it.

Penalties should only be given for clear intentional handballs and mistimed tackles, or if a player rounds a keeper and he takes him out.
A blatant barge is fine but not a mistimed tackle?

You might want to read the rules of the game. Just because a ref bottles calling a shirt pull they shouldn't bottle that call. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Mistimed tackle and no ball, 100% a foul no questions asked.

Barge in back in penalty area...maybe 10% it's given as a pen.
Then players would just barge into the opposition and not bother trying to tackle them.

We have so so many shite crosses / FKs in this tournament that I'm beginning to wonder if it doesn't have something to do with the ball being used.

Christ Almighty. Your opinion on virtually anything football related is worth as much as used toilet paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom