• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Lavia kick up a fuss? He’s entitled to sit there and think that if we reeeeally wanted him we’d pay up.

I'd have to guess Lavia cares more about playing Premier League football for a top team, than he does care about if Southampton get paid 45 or 50m for him.

If Lavia isn't worth £50m, then surely nor is Moises worth £100m. Its all too tiring too keep up.

Neither are worth those figures, but they're the values put on them by their clubs based on demand and potential, no one can argue that.

Anyone else who's sensible will evaluate the market, take in factors such as age, experience, which league they've played in, full nationals or not, played in Europe or not etc.

For me both are valued at £25-30m over, but there's a difference between what you're worth and what you're valued at.

I have no idea how organised or disorganised we are and choose not to try and form an opinion about it from agenda laden tweets from various parties both attached to Liverpool and other clubs

yea impossible to know, this window is really grinding at this stage

I'd have to guess Lavia cares more about playing Premier League football for a top team, than he does care about if Southampton get paid 45 or 50m for him.
I get that, but my point was that if we don’t buy him, another top team most likely will. So why would be kick up a fuss about it not being us?
For all we know, he may love Southampton and want the best deal for them and a better deal for himself financially from a richer club such as Chelsea.
I’m not surprised he’s staying quiet.

PLEASE sign Caicedo.

He’s prem proven, top drawer and would link up with Gary from the off.

PLEASE sign Caicedo.

He’s prem proven, top drawer and would link up with Gary from the off.

Not sure if you know this but Chelsea have had £80m instantly rejected last week, Brighton want £100m.....so yeah, considering we aint got a pot to piss in, good luck with that 1 but do me a favour and don't get your hopes up too high....the feeling of disappointment will be much more bearable.

Not sure if you know this but Chelsea have had £80m instantly rejected last week, Brighton want £100m.....so yeah, considering we aint got a pot to piss in, good luck with that 1 but do me a favour and don't get your hopes up too high....the feeling of disappointment will be much more bearable.
May be player plus cash? Elliott is worth at least £30m, Doak is better deputy on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom