• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thiago is a bad player? Kieta was 23 when we signed him, should we avoid all 23 year olds now? Marquinhos covers DM, both CB and RB position all the positions we lack depth which is one of the reasons I was promoting Koop. He is Brazilian too, which means he is able to fit into our squad easily. I am just throwing a name out there, its not like Klopp goes on to the internet, puts in Liverpool forums into the search bar, goes to the 6th page on Google, finds SixCrazyMinutes.com. Clicks on Football Forum, finds the football transfer threads, and goes through each suggestion. Looks at Bluebell's suggestions and thinks, that's a great idea.
I am not really worried by Klopp's transfer selection as long as the player doesn't have a history of injuries. I'm more worried about the lack of funds to get the 4 minimum players we need (we have 2 already) to mount a title challenge.

Marquinhos is 29, on £200k+ a week and signed a new contract for PSG 3 months ago to keep him there for another 5 years.

There isn’t anything about that, that says “this is a great idea - let’s do it”.

Thiago is a bad player? Kieta was 23 when we signed him, should we avoid all 23 year olds now? Marquinhos covers DM, both CB and RB position all the positions we lack depth which is one of the reasons I was promoting Koop. He is Brazilian too, which means he is able to fit into our squad easily. I am just throwing a name out there, its not like Klopp goes on to the internet, puts in Liverpool forums into the search bar, goes to the 6th page on Google, finds SixCrazyMinutes.com. Clicks on Football Forum, finds the football transfer threads, and goes through each suggestion. Looks at Bluebell's suggestions and thinks, that's a great idea.
I am not really worried by Klopp's transfer selection as long as the player doesn't have a history of injuries. I'm more worried about the lack of funds to get the 4 minimum players we need (we have 2 already) to mount a title challenge.
23 year old Guineans, you mean? But Keita wasn’t a bad player at all just injured most of the time especially since the Guinea FA president and coach made him travel and then play while recovering from an injury.

Last edited:
Big Jorj had to wait for his comedown to wear off before he can work the fax machine.

Last edited:
23 year old Guineans, you mean? But Keita wasn’t a bad player at all just injured most of the time especially since the Guinea FA president and coach made him travel and then play while recovering from an injury.
Not signing someone who is 29 based on a subpar performance from Fabs isn't a valid reason... That's all I am saying. If we had a string of examples of 29 year olds failing then there would be some merit to his argument. Anyways, Marquinhos isn't even linked to our club, I didn't think the conversation would go on for this long

Last edited:
There have been upteen updates these last days but with nothing new.
Time for some movement on this transfer.

The longer this thread drags on, the more pissed off I am with @Fabio. Don't make a girl a promise, if you know you can't keep it.

Apparently the scummers are in for him now. Lol we are such muppets.
The shanks won't paying £50 million for him, I'll wager. Let Southampton depend on that one, then.

Hopefully he's not the only one we've been looking at (heck, he's only worth that much because he's homegrown) as this is now a tedious story.

Last edited:
Jorg still reading the fax machine manual then, first offer must’ve been a fluke

Arent the media usually a couple of days behind anyway? Our second bid is already in I guess and seeing as there havent been any updates I’m guessing we are discussing terms and structure.

Arent the media usually a couple of days behind anyway? Our second bid is already in I guess and seeing as there havent been any updates I’m guessing we are discussing terms and structure.
Southampton need to check their spam folder

Southamton brought him for 10m last season, has his value increased 5 times in one season?
Seems a bit mental the fees being requested for what I have seen of him so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom