• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is worth £12m and was a shit DM last season. So far this season he is playing more advanced role and according to Foxes fan he is looking better.
We're getting £62m from the sale of 3 players. That's enough to buy (I was going to say Koip but he has signed an extension) Matz Weiffer and Marquinhos from PSG (He is 29 and PSG don't want him)
Marquinhos is 29?! Time flies...
Honestly I just feel like playing the waiting game isn't the best move right now because the season starts in about 2 weeks.
At the same time I respect Southampton's position. They don't have to sell, but we don't have to play their game either.
Norwich tried us a few years ago and we went and got Tsimi instead.
I wonder what our list of options are.
1. Lavia
2. Spearing
3. Play Matip there

Ok I got the valuation wrong, still £10 mill buys us time I guess.
Nothing buys time, the time we have is slowly but surely ticking away.....been 30 days since we announced Szobo. A whole month of pissing about.

If Leicester offer us Ndidi for £30 mill, would you take him?

Not for that price, £15m and reasonable wages, and it might be a punt worth taking. He was a top player ~2 years ago. But it would be a bit of a desperate, 'better than no one type' move that I'd rather avoid.

He is worth £12m and was a shit DM last season. So far this season he is playing more advanced role and according to Foxes fan he is looking better.
We're getting £62m from the sale of 3 players. That's enough to buy (I was going to say Koop but he has signed an extension) Matz Weiffer and Marquinhos from PSG (He is 29 and PSG don't want him)
The last time we bought someone in that age range was Thiago. Do you want to go down that route again?

If we go into the season with Trent and Thiago as our #6s and think we can get away with rotating in Jones to fill the position we're a bunch of fucking piss heads, and we know we're a bunch of fucking piss heads.

FSG, stop sitting around tickling your balls, learn from your mistakes and fucking do something about them. Shit faces.

The last time we bought someone in that age range was Thiago. Do you want to go down that route again?
Thiago is a bad player? Kieta was 23 when we signed him, should we avoid all 23 year olds now? Marquinhos covers DM, both CB and RB position all the positions we lack depth which is one of the reasons I was promoting Koop. He is Brazilian too, which means he is able to fit into our squad easily. I am just throwing a name out there, its not like Klopp goes on to the internet, puts in Liverpool forums into the search bar, goes to the 6th page on Google, finds SixCrazyMinutes.com. Clicks on Football Forum, finds the football transfer threads, and goes through each suggestion. Looks at Bluebell's suggestions and thinks, that's a great idea.
I am not really worried by Klopp's transfer selection as long as the player doesn't have a history of injuries. I'm more worried about the lack of funds to get the 4 minimum players we need (we have 2 already) to mount a title challenge.

I get that and Ndidi is 26.

There was a single reference to age. Which was 29.

Thiago is a bad player? Kieta was 23 when we signed him, should we avoid all 23 year olds now? Marquinhos covers DM, both CB and RB position all the positions we lack depth which is one of the reasons I was promoting Koop. He is Brazilian too, which means he is able to fit into our squad easily. I am just throwing a name out there, its not like Klopp goes on to the internet, puts in Liverpool forums into the search bar, goes to the 6th page on Google, finds SixCrazyMinutes.com. Clicks on Football Forum, finds the football transfer threads, and goes through each suggestion. Looks at Bluebell's suggestions and thinks, that's a great idea.
I am not really worried by Klopp's transfer selection as long as the player doesn't have a history of injuries. I'm more worried about the lack of funds to get the 4 minimum players we need (we have 2 already) to mount a title challenge.

Buying anyone over 27 is a major red flag. Physical capabilities start to diminish. Added to that there are few who come here at that age range and actually do well.

When Thiago has been fit, i'd argue that he is one of our best players. There are not many midfielders as aggressively forward-thinking with his quality. I also don't think he would have fallen apart if we didn't over-use him, and I don't think the intention was to play him every week. I bet we get a better version of him this season providing we sign another first-team midfielder so that he isn't required every game.

Buying anyone over 27 is a major red flag. Physical capabilities start to diminish. Added to that there are few who come here at that age range and actually do well.
mcallister.jpg

I get why you'd say no to Ndidi - he was shit last season! Give your reason for Marquinhos beyond the transfer fee, as we don't know what it is.

I think he’s overrated, 29, inflated wages and fee. Red flags everywhere.
He will move to the Saudis soon.

I think we’re looking for the right piece of paper to print his contract on and then the right pen for him to sign it with.

Big Jorg’s got his work cut out as FSG only gave him a budget for Bic biros.
That was funny LOL, but the sad truth is.... you are probably right. However, you delivered that with the tone of a "Top Red...FSG for Life" kind of way, so finding that paper and pen is probably whats holding it up. Will give another 3 hours before i check again, beyond that point let us know who the next target is from the Top Red hand book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom