• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo, been for a swim and the beach, obviously that has not worked, he still aint signed or wearing our kit.

Order a takeaway, take a nap, take the dog for a walk, bone a prozzie and then after that it’ll be sign, sealed and here we gooooo.

You’re going for a curry…..in Portugal. Who advises you this!!?!? You need to get on that chorizo and alheira salata baby.

You’re going for a curry…..in Portugal. Who advises you this!!?!? You need to get on that chorizo and alheira salata baby.
He is a Muslim Bengali... So going more than 2 days without curry and rice, will leave the body in shock and withdrawal symptoms will be triggered. As the Portuguese are renowned for using lard, most Portuguese dishes are out of bounds. He can correct me.

He is a Muslim Bengali... So going more than 2 days without curry and rice, will leave the body in shock and withdrawal symptoms will be triggered. As the Portuguese are renowned for using lard, most Portuguese dishes are out of bounds. He can correct me.
You are correct, the basmati rice withdrawls are very bad.
@tomasjj - had sea food first day here and on my trip to Lisbon yesterday. They very good at it, the way they make the onion fried on top very bengali like

15 minutes of ordinary football from him. To be fair, though, Southampton was collectively dreadful so nothing to see here.

Last edited:
According to a Belgian journo the £45m offer is still on the table.

Obviously they are hoping Chelsea come in over the top at £50m.

old-man-dancing.gif

Big Jorj getting left on read and off to party hard.

Fucking hell !!! Been to the Algarve and back to rainy England, and this Lavia still aint signed....is he is thick and dont know how to sign a piece of paper or what ?

Fucking hell !!! Been to the Algarve and back to rainy England, and this Lavia still aint signed....is he is thick and dont know how to sign a piece of paper or what ?

I think we’re looking for the right piece of paper to print his contract on and then the right pen for him to sign it with.

Big Jorg’s got his work cut out as FSG only gave him a budget for Bic biros.

I reckon he’s not coming here. Southampton think he’s worth £50 million (they will owe Man City a sell on fee, remember) and we don’t. He was attractive as a homegrown player but for that amount there have to other options, better and cheaper.

According to a Belgian journo the £45m offer is still on the table.

Obviously they are hoping Chelsea come in over the top at £50m.

We must really be desperate.
Feels like we should tell Southampton to shove it.

It would be good if we got this one over the line this week.
That still gives us time to get a center back.

Let us hope we are still not meddling about, waiting on what will happen with Mbappe and Real Madrid or something, hoping for Tchoutchou again.

If Leicester offer us Ndidi for £30 mill, would you take him?
He is worth £12m and was a shit DM last season. So far this season he is playing more advanced role and according to Foxes fan he is looking better.
We're getting £62m from the sale of 3 players. That's enough to buy (I was going to say Koop but he has signed an extension) Matz Weiffer and Marquinhos from PSG (He is 29 and PSG don't want him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom