• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea want Caicedo and are feigning interest in Lavia to put pressure on Brighton.
No doubt it suits Southampton as well to have him linked with Chelsea

Aye, defo not like them at all.
They want caicedo. They're not going to pay too much for a much more untested 2nd choice. They're more likely to go further abroad for value (arguably as we should be)

They want caicedo. They're not going to pay too much for a much more untested 2nd choice. They're more likely to go further abroad for value (arguably as we should be)
I reckon we should probably have done if’n we didn’t need to fulfil the homegrown quota.

If Lavia has a choice of us or Chelsea and he chooses them, fair enough, he has no footballing ambitions.

I'm not an FSG fan but I'm a fan of bang-for-buck. We've offered enough for a player of his ability. If someone else wants to blow that out of the water to add him to a bloated squad, fuck em.

I really couldn't care less if Chelsea get him.
Let them be extorted by Southampton.

Or is kid actually a Makalele model 2005 clone?

Have an inkling that may have been a cheek in tongue comment there from mom.....could be wrong though, could be very wrong.

Reactions: mom
Clearly worth 50M? Based on what? World Cup winners are going for less. I wouldn't hate us for walking away from this one.
Is that reference to Mac Allister? I wouldn’t use that benchmark or we’d compare all forwards to the £50 million Haaland deal. They are deals of circumstance rather than marker rate.

Why is this taking so long ? Was expecting to wake up and find a picture of Lavia in an LFC kit hugging Klopp. How hard can this bloody be...honestly.

we are about 5 mill apart in valuation. maybe you can speed this up by coughing up?

Why is this taking so long ? Was expecting to wake up and find a picture of Lavia in an LFC kit hugging Klopp. How hard can this bloody be...honestly.

Maybe they are waiting for the maximum impact time. The socials wouldn’t get as much interest with a 2am release.

Maybe….just maybe we don’t value him all that much to instantly give in to Southampton’s demands? Maybe we’ve already moved onto other targets? Maybe we’re waiting to announce Fab’s departure and subsequent awfully emotional farewell video? Or maybe we just wanna give off the idea we still have money about when really we’re done for the summer? My guesses are really as good as anyone elses.

Over an hour since my last post and still no Lavia announcememt. Dont know how much of this i can take.

It most likely will happen... The bigger concern is, will club look at the CB role where all 4 are liable to be injured for lengthy spells or do they think Quanshay is good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom