• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the thread title, isn't "finding the Lavia" easy? I mean it's (they're) just there.

Finding the g-spot (Grafenburg) is the old adage isn't it?

If only we'd been linked with someone whose surname sounds like Grafenburg ...

I think he's a tremendous talent. Wonderful feet and press resistance. Extremely advanced physically for his age - strong upper body and tree trunks for legs. Clocking 2500 senior minutes as an 18 year old is very impressive, and he could be one of those players like Bellingham who're ready to play senior football at a much younger age. Typically most 18-21 year olds simply aren't physically ready to handle 3000+ minutes on a regular basis.

That said, it's the very nature of that no. 6 position that you need 2-3 years of experience before you nail the tactical and positional nuances. So as talented as he may be, he will make mistakes - he's just too inexperienced to nail that position at a top top level at the age of 19.

Re the thread title, isn't "finding the Lavia" easy? I mean it's (they're) just there.

Finding the g-spot (Grafenburg) is the old adage isn't it?

If only we'd been linked with someone whose surname sounds like Grafenburg ...

I must stress at this point this title was amended by a mod as mine was lacking a pun, so I take zero responsibility!

I read that Chelsea is interested in Latvia and then I read this https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66316074

Chelsea boss Mauricio Pochettino says he must make tough decisions as he aims to reduce his "massive squad" after a pre-season draw with Newcastle.
… and further down …

Chelsea had an inflated squad last season after spending £600m over the previous two transfer windows.

Since being in the United States, defenders Marc Cucurella and Reece James have spoken about the negative effect that had on the players.

And into that mix, Lavia will go?

Some women are literally having operations to hide the labia (the flaps), because they are so pronounced. If you can't find the labia you either have never seen a woman's genitals, or she's had FGM.

Is this Jason Wilcox’s idea of negotiations 🙄 A blow by blow account of the exchange between the two parties?
Better that than listening to some on this site moaning on about "why is it not done yet" or "why aren't we making progress", because it hasn't been reported yet!

It will be agreed today if its just the structure and payment terms that need agreeing.

He’s a fantastic talent and exactly what we need in our midfield going forward. Its a player Klopp really wants and he’ll count as HG. All good.

The plan was probably to let him be Fabinhos understudy for a year but thats not happening now.
We need one more midfielder.

It will be agreed today if its just the structure and payment terms that need agreeing.

He’s a fantastic talent and exactly what we need in our midfield going forward. Its a player Klopp really wants and he’ll count as HG. All good.

The plan was probably to let him be Fabinhos understudy for a year but thats not happening now.
We need one more midfielder.
In an ideal world, yes but sometimes you have to be ruthless. We mucked up last season and it’s not any use pretending Fabinho is anywhere near as good any more.

I’d rather have a CB than another CM
So you'd be happy with our midfield option as it is even if the Fab deal gets over the line?

Have you seen how messy we've looked in pre-season without playing a recognised DM?

In an ideal world, yes but sometimes you have to be ruthless. We mucked up last season and it’s not any use pretending Fabinho is anywhere near as good any more.

Yeah, I feel pretty relaxed about this forced rebuild. Will be interesting to see who sign in addition to Lavia.

So you'd be happy with our midfield option as it is even if the Fab deal gets over the line?

Have you seen how messy we've looked in pre-season without playing a recognised DM?

ahh I think we’ve read the previous post differently. I assumed it meant we needed another CM after Lavia.
If Fabs stays or Lavia signs then no, we don’t need another CM.

ahh I think we’ve read the previous post differently. I assumed it meant we needed another CM after Lavia.
If Fabs stays or Lavia signs then no, we don’t need another CM.
Sorry, couldn't bother to tell if you were replying to someone else or not so just took the comment for face value.

It's become apparent the majority believe we still need 2 signings, either a DM/CB or 2 DM's....& that's across all Liverpool forums.

Sorry, couldn't bother to tell if you were replying to someone else or not so just took the comment for face value.

It's become apparent the majority believe we still need 2 signings, either a DM/CB or 2 DM's....& that's across all Liverpool forums.

yep, I’d agree with that, but defo a DM and CB for me.

After losing our entire midfield, I think we’re still light after signing Lavia. We’re one injury away to either Mac and Slobo to a full on crisis. Curtis will get injured at some point. Elliott, while I still hold out hope as a winger, is too lightweight in center mid. Badger back after a long term injury will take time to get back to his best, and at times when healthy showed he’s still got a lot to learn.

In fact the whole inexperience and youth after Mac and Slobo is a worry. It’s a very dangerous game we’re playing in general.

Not even gonna get into Thiago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom