• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky and other outlets are desperately floating the idea that Chelsea is also in the picture. Sounds a bit like the story a selling club would spin.

F187q5EXwAEl4JN

Sky and other outlets are desperately floating the idea that Chelsea is also in the picture. Sounds a bit like the story a selling club would spin.
Doesn't really seem to be any other big top clubs in for him, surely he'd have been snapped up by now if he was such a sought after player?

By Jacob Tanswell
Lavia has a supreme ability to pass, receive and move with the ball in a way most cannot. Every action is flowing and well-oiled, every pass has a short backlift yet is crisp and precise. Every touch has a purpose and sets up the next.
Whatever situation, stadium or opponent he faces, he is never ruffled.
He was regarded as Southampton’s only transformative player in possession last season, adept in breaking lines and regulating the overall tempo of a game. Lavia’s composure in the most frenzied part of the pitch in the most dysfunctional side in the league was remarkable.

Is this saying that the Lavia is well-lubricated? Well, I'm willing to probe this transfer a bit further.

Come on Romeo, you know you wanna....

It's happening. That boy is stepping into our basement and he ain't leaving...

Here's the thing, if Klopp doesn't get his number 1 target, he goes without. So, considering we've all been asking for a DM.... When he comes in, I'll be happy. 3 MFs isn't gonna be enough but it will have to do, as the next priority is defence.

I can see Southampton saying no to 45m

They've been clear they want 50m

10m is due to City if they sell at 50m

City can buy him for 40m next year. They don't need the funds.

Sell on AND buy back clauses! Crikey

They do have to consider the optics of not letting a young talent move on when that’s what their recent recruitment strategy has them buying. Probably not a huge factor and also never great keeping an unhappy player.

I agree though Southampton don’t have to settle for an amount they’re not happy with here

Their season also starts in two weeks and they’ll need a replacement

Im guessing this is a reasonable compromise and it’ll fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom