• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barrett saying we've bid 32M for Alex Teixeira...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coutinho & Alex Teixeira first played together aged 10. They could possibly link up on Merseyside soon...
26bd.png

CZwLtq1WQAAifdh.jpg

CZwc-xrXEAAk0U9.jpg

43 retweets36 likes

this guy will be a nightmare when it comes time to push through his move to Barca, if he turns out to be any good that is

I want to be there
Many great players have passed through LFC

that's pretty poor from a player contracted to a club

That could be taken in many ways:
  • Many great players have passed through LFC .. before they died
  • Many great players have passed through LFC... before they were happily married
  • Many great players have passed through LFC... before they got jobs in the media
If in reference to those that went to Barca, or Real Madrid then I would like to add - that the players we sold were great before they went to those clubs, and luckily the one great player we sold to Chelsea was utter shit by the time we sold him.

this guy will be a nightmare when it comes time to push through his move to Barca, if he turns out to be any good that is

I want to be there

that's pretty poor from a player contracted to a club
Well lets hope that he's playing that great that we're faced with that dilemma.

No, all his old memorabilia and stuff, the childhood pics of him and coutinho kicking tin cans up the street. All that shit's at his mum's gaffe.
I don't know how old you are, but youngsters these days upload their pics, even the old ones to social media platforms.

I hope this isn't a case of coutinho asking the club to buy him.

Even if so, that's not the worst way to keep your best young talent from looking towards Barcelona every 6 months. I had no idea they played together as kids, it would be a pretty cool story for them to link up again in the prime of their careers. You could almost make a movie out of this.

Shaktars Brazilian players have gotten a 6 day vacation before the next training camp in Spain. Teixeira flying home doesnt exactly cry out an imminent deal.

Fuuuuuuuck

Loads of reports that Shakhtar have rejected a third bid of 31 million. This is going to the wire.

When Sterling gave that interview with the BBC effectively want to get the fuck out of Liverpool, people were apoplectic.

Now this desperado does the same while still at Shaktar and everyone's clamouring for him?

He sounds like a bellend.

When Sterling gave that interview with the BBC effectively want to get the fuck out of Liverpool, people were apoplectic.

Now this desperado does the same while still at Shaktar and everyone's clamouring for him?

He has a good reason to get out of Shakhtar, they have been without a permanent home and fans for almost 2 years already, the only thing still keeping them afloat in the owner's sentimentality (but that might change at any moment as he lost more than half his fortune due to the events in Ukraine). Plus he is not Ukrainian and like other Brazilians he was recruited to play for Shakhtar with the implicit or maye even explicit promise that it's going to be his springboard into the top clubs of Europe, because that's their business model. Nobody expects him to form an undying bond to that club, the only question is whether he leaves now or in the summer and for how much.

Give a shit, he's great at football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom