• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Arsenal (A) - FA Cup - Sunday 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong team
ca962567bf1fa34bbf983c9c3ffd189f.jpg

In that case, it's like @Hansern said. Difficult to tell who plays on the right. I'd like to think that it's Gakkers

I think it will be, I know everyone on here says that Gak plays on the left for this country, but for some reason - maybe it was the one instance - I don't know, I keep having memories of him coming in from the right and scoring for the Netherlands in the world cup. - Its not really a bad setup having those 3 up front, they can all rotate into each other's positions, which will keep Arsenal defenders thinking and on watch. Also all three of them are 6ft plus and ballers in their own way. This could get interesting.

Christ both team line-ups using squad numbers - makes my head spin!!!

I can process this!

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Quansah, Gomez, Mac Allister, Elliott, Jones, Gakpo, Nunez, Diaz.
Subs: Kelleher, Clark, Chambers, Gordon, McConnell, Bradley, Nyoni, Gravenberch, Jota.

Arsenal: Ramsdale, Kiwior, Gabriel, Saliba, White, Jorginho, Rice, Odegaard, Nelson, Havertz, Saka.
Subs: Raya, Cedric, Walters, Sousa, Smith Rowe, Nwaneri, Trossard, Nketiah.

Are we getting a taste of who’s ready to step up to fill Virgil’s shoes, hint it’s noone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom