• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Virgiling on the vandijkulous

That's as muddled a statement as you're likely to get. Best to keep quiet and let folks assume you're wisely keeping your powder dry.

That's kinda the last hope isn't it, if we win next Wednesday I'll be hoping for a very busy Thursday and Friday.

I think the fact that Moreno is now the first choice left back after spending 12 months on the bench tells us that there is no way back for sakho, as he'd surely have been afforded the same chance .

I'm not sure which of the two situations is more bizarre - Sakho getting binned off or more is redemption !?

I weirdly believe that Klopp playing Moreno is just him tricking Coutinho to stay. Phil will thinking "Aiiii my homie Albbie a playing, so it's mean he staying and LFC no sell. Maybe not so bad if I stay" and the September the first comes, Coutinho stays and the Moreno is immediately binned to the ressies.

tumblr_mrm1msnmuV1qa110yo1_400.gif

Hello? No, No, he's not for sale...a LUDICROUS offer, you say????

Klopp should swallow his pride and get Sakho back. He is at least as good as van Dijk in his own inimitable way.
Face up to the fact that there is NO way back for Sakho. Whether you agree with it or not is irrelevant, Klopp has made his mind up & wont change it,

None of whom you've ever seen play, but anyway.
Same as any YouTube plastering poster. Unless you're a season ticket holder or have some eager hankering for German/Slovakian/wherever league you have no in-depth knowledge of a player.

Howedes
Tah
Sule
Koulibaly
All would cost less than VVD and improve us immeasurably.

Howedes has the added advantage of having played alongside Matip before. If Bild are correct, then he's cheap for this window. We should be all over it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom