• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Palace (H) Sun 14:00

I'll happily take a scrappy 1-0. But something a vit more statement like would be a good tonic for the last few performances.
Yep, we absolutely need a momentum swing, momentum is so important this stage of the season, we can't keep treading water.

I just want a win with a clean sheet. right now i couldn't care abut how many we score as long as its at least 1 and they don't

Shot on target at least. Once again down the keepers throat though

Great play! Was hoping to see Nunez sweep that into the top corner.

Could have squared it too.

Brilliant from Robbo who’s finished as well apparently.

Kelleher has been terrific i. Alison's absence, but that quick release (throw) of the ball there to Robbo shows what he needs to work on. Alisson reads the game offensively, as well as defensively. That's something we've missed.

I'm not sure if the wheels have already come off or if we're watching them fall off but either way , I feel like whatever optimism and hope beyond the carabao will all but have disappeared by the end of the weekend

We've started the game so sloppily

One of these teams is challenging for the league. Its surprisingly not the one who can string 3 passes together

To be fair to palace ...they're playing for .....
Absolutely fucking nothing.

Dog shit

Back
Top Bottom