• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Palace (H) Sun 14:00

Where's salah? has he touched the ball?
Macca isn't pulling strings
Defence isn't proactive.

Awful.

I think we've been playing ok, but a title winning side can't have that in them, and we do, again and again. This is par for the course.

We're playing as we did earlier in the season, as though we can afford a bit of risk because we'll defend well enough under pressure, and we'll surely score. We won't, and we don't.

Have you missed all the Robbo is finished posts? Really?

You show one instance where he does something, then he fucks up 2 things.

Is it wrong to say we need more?

Is it wrong to improve?

Should we just fucking play the same players for 20 fucking years

You show one instance where he does something, then he fucks up 2 things.

Is it wrong to say we need more?

Is it wrong to improve?

Should we just fucking play the same players for 20 fucking years
He’s actually one of the few playing a high tempo today. Amazing off the line there too.
He’s far from finished.

21 games out of 51 games where we have gone 1-0 down.
On 10 of those 21 occasions we conceded the opening goal inside the first 15 minutes.
o_O

If we don't get motivated by that, right fucking there, then the teams done.

I said ManU broke us ... it's rather obvious that 4-3 loss did something to this team.
It will take something special from our key players to win games in every game, and let's be honest, it's not going to happen.
I'll be amazed if we're not finishing 3rd, with only the league cup to show for Klopp's last season with us ...
So disappointing considering what we were looking at before that season destroying loss.

He’s actually one of the few playing a high tempo today. Amazing off the line there too.
He’s far from finished.
And yet salah hasn't touched the ball. I'm not ramming the fact posters on here think he's done. I'm focusing on the game.

Fucking worry about this shitshow in front of you instead of trying to win forum points

Most of this team didn't deserve this start and we put it down as a blip. We can't be waiting till half time, they need to show that this is a blip NOW or this season is over.

Subs by 30 minutes. Zero fucking energy and zero fucking drive.

"got to try and get the ball to the front players"

Cheers carra. Fucking insightful

Do we need Trent on the pitch to ease the creative burden on Macallister? Not opposed to seeing Harvey oust Mo fairly early in the game too.

Back
Top Bottom