• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Sparta Prague (A) - Thurs 17:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive performance by Slavia Prague away against Milan. Player sent off early and still managed to score 2 goals.
3-2 to Milan right now with 13 mins left.

Checked as in they've seen the lines and it was the wrong decision to disallow?

It looked tight on the replay, certainly not a Diaz v Spurs.
Yeah checked it too and yes the angle makes it difficult but I thought Salah was slightly offside.

Yeah checked it too and yes the angle makes it difficult but I thought Salah was slightly offside.
But when Klopp says we checked it and it wasn't off, does he mean he's seen something we haven't with a retrospect action and lines being drawn or is he seeing what we're all seeing and judging from that what he wants to see?

It's 2 very very different things. Without the lines, I'd say it's impossible to call whether it's on or not.

But when Klopp says we checked it and it wasn't off, does he mean he's seen something we haven't with a retrospect action and lines being drawn or is he seeing what we're all seeing and judging from that what he wants to see?
I think he just did the eye test, but what do I know.

People are fucking stupid:

View: https://x.com/Gamechangerke/status/1765836760745910284?s=20

I think this looks correct, though:

View: https://x.com/RandySilkman/status/1765845591274217535?s=20

I think he just did the eye test, but what do I know.

People are fucking stupid:

View: https://x.com/Gamechangerke/status/1765836760745910284?s=20

I think this looks correct, though:

View: https://x.com/RandySilkman/status/1765845591274217535?s=20

Hahahahahah that first one is fucking hilarious, can't even that that shit seriously. Obviously not aware the offside line drawn on a pitch, the distance between the corner flags and where the lines are drawn on the opposite ends have to be the same.

The 2nd one is far more accurate.

Hahahahahah that first one is fucking hilarious, can't even that that shit seriously. Obviously not aware the offside line drawn on a pitch, the distance between the corner flags and where the lines are drawn on the opposite ends have to be the same.

The 2nd one is far more accurate.

The first one is clearly a troll.

The first one is clearly a troll.
No, some people are just genuinely that dumb....look at the efforts he's gone to with that stupid grid.

I can do a quick troll job for you right now, look.

& this is how a troll would do it, see....from this Salah is CLEARLY in an ONSIDE position.

e72c99b3978ce8866e0484a661e0bcc7093798c5.jpeg

I didn’t think so at the time but yea Mo is a shoulder off. What was the other decision that looked at bit dodgy, was it their goal? Any stills of that?

Keep those lines coming boys I'm almost finished. Parallel lines, blue lines, red lines escaping to a tantalizing horizon... I couldn't see them in the match and my balls are throbbing.

Here are the key facts and figures after Thursday's game between Liverpool and Sparta Prague in the Europa League.

• Liverpool have won just their second Europa League knockout game away from home, their first since defeating Unirea Urzicenin 3-1 in the last 32 in February 2010, ending a run of 11 such games in the competition without victory.
  • Liverpool have scored 22 goals in the Europa League this season, their most in the competition under the current format (since 2009-10) last netting more in a Europa League/UEFA Cup campaign in 1975-76 (25).
  • Liverpool scored five goals in a Europa League away game for just the second time, last doing in so in a 5-3 victory against Young Boys in the group stage in September 2012.
  • Darwin Nunez's goal was the 1000th that Liverpool have scored across all competitions under Jurgen Klopp, with tonight being their 476th such game.
  • Nunez scored his third and fourth Europa League goals of the season for Liverpool, becoming just the second Uruguayan to register 10 goal involvements in the competition (nine goals, two assists), after Edinson Cavani (22 – 18 goals, four assists).
  • Conor Bradley became just the second Liverpool player to score an own goal in the Europa League and the first since Sebastian Coates against Udinese in October 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom