• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

VdV coming to England?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
AS are running a story saying Arse and us are in the market for him but RM are holding out for €12M, so far Arse have offered €7M.

We just had to scrape togethor 2M to buy a 30 something Greek shithouse, and are broke to fuck.

I definitely think VDV... worth a punt do a job for 8M he's a steal better than Lucas look at his youtube was awesome at the Euros could play in the hole... is something to get really excited about.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=35411.msg930625#msg930625 date=1251028750]
We just had to scrape togethor 2M to buy a 30 something Greek shithouse, and are broke to fuck.

I definitely think VDV... worth a punt do a job for 8M he's a steal better than Lucas look at his youtube was awesome at the Euros could play in the hole... is something to get really excited about.
[/quote]

I know, it's pretty hilarious that the Times led this story, the same paper that professed to know everything about our finances and how skint we are.

If it's the same Times article that I saw, it was give a mention in their bullshit rumour column under longshots and immediately followed by claiming that we have no money and it won't happen (which is kinda making their own 'news' invalid).

Anyways, the BBC gossip column linked that article stating we are after VDV, omitting the rest and no-one bothers to check.

Would be nice if we were after him though.

http://jonnymeddy.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/wise-seals-dream-move-viz-186/

Dennis Wise was in celebratory mood last night after being named the new manager of Chelsea – on Football Manager 2008.

“It’s brilliant news for Dennis,†said delighted wife, Claire. “He had been up all night getting Chester City promoted to League One in his dressing gown before he applied for the Chelsea job. It’s great to see all his hard work finally paying off.†Wise faced an agonising five minute wait before the game reloaded itself and offered him the position of head coach, with a transfer budget of £100million.

Dennis Wise, yesterday

Guus Hiddink was sacked six games into the season after an 8-2 home defeat to Wigan Athletic and a 12-6 cup exit at the hands of Plymouth Argyle. Wise is expected to spend £82million of his budget on Rory Delap from Stoke City, before sliding the bars about a bit on the training regime page for ten minutes, checking Facebook and going back to bed. Wise is expected to win the Premier League by the end of the week.

There was good news for another ex-Newcastle United star yesterday when Titus Bramble completed his protracted £61million transfer to Barcelona, also on football Manager 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom