• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

115 vs the world

IF they get away with it then we may finally flush those cockroaches called the blueshite.

I know it doesn't include the 2018/2019 period, but I would love it if they just annulled all of City's results for the last like 10 years.

That would effectively mean we had an unbeaten league streak of like 64 games, including going the 2018/2019 season unbeaten. As well as the 3 extra titles and the most points in a league campaign. Also Stevie would get a title.

And all would be right in the world again.

I can dream. 😆

I know it doesn't include the 2018/2019 period, but I would love it if they just annulled all of City's results for the last like 10 years.

That would effectively mean we had an unbeaten league streak of like 64 games, including going the 2018/2019 season unbeaten. As well as the 3 extra titles and the most points in a league campaign. Also Stevie would get a title.

I can dream. 😆
I couldn’t care less that Utd and Arsenal get titles too. I want ours.

Just a reminder on the scope of these charges.
City are charged with breach of the PSR rules up to the end of 2017-18 season. These are years where there is information in the Football Leaks investigation / Der Spiegel reports, that indicates rule-breaking.
They are charged with non-cooperation from 2018 to the date the 115 charges were filed. These are years for which City have not provided the PL with information / explanations they requested. That information may demonstrate continued non-compliance but the PL just doesn't know (but evidently they suspect this is the case).
They are absolutely NOT in the clear for 2018 onwards, it's just that the PL does not have the necessary information to make specific charges for those years, and I expect any subsequent investigations or sanctions would extend to the present day unless City could demonstrate compliance (which I doubt they can).
It's a shit or bust case, but if City lose then the sanctions will likely apply for every season from 2009 up to the present day.

I don't really care about being awarded the titles. The damage is done, we'll never undo it - that joy in the moment etc. Plus I don't want Utd getting titles they DEFINITELY don't deserve.

What I want is for them to be punished properly. Stripped of all the titles, and relegated to the bottom tier of the "football pyramid".

I don't really care about being awarded the titles. The damage is done, we'll never undo it - that joy in the moment etc. Plus I don't want Utd getting titles they DEFINITELY don't deserve.

What I want is for them to be punished properly. Stripped of all the titles, and relegated to the bottom tier of the "football pyramid".
Yeah, I don't think they'll be stripped of any titles.

Yeah, I don't they'll be stripped of any titles.

There's probably something in the rules somewhere that covers that kind of thing, I'd have thought. It's not unprecedented, because I'm fairly sure it happened to the Italian club (was it Juve or Inter? Or both?).

There's probably something in the rules somewhere that covers that kind of thing, I'd have thought. It's not unprecedented, because I'm fairly sure it happened to the Italian club (was it Juve or Inter? Or both?).
Not sure about Inter, but it's happened to Juve, but it's Italy I'm not sure it applies to England

I can dream. 😆

Invincibles and centurions in the same season.
League and CL winners.

Yeah, I don't think they'll be stripped of any titles.
I hope they are, I don't want the pity titles assigned to us and the others who came second, but I do want their cheating actions delegitimised, and you have to stripe the titles to do that.

I hope they are, I don't want the pity titles assigned to us and the others who came second, but I do want their cheating actions delegitimised, and you have to stripe the titles to do that.
Oh null and void works for me too

I hope for a really harsh punishment, and for it to be announced on the day of the first Oasis comeback gig, with those nobheads being told that they have to sing You'll Never Walk Alone and a mash-up of We've Got 115 Problems but Our Pitch Ain't One to open their gig or the punishment will be doubled.

Sorry don't understand the logic here. If they cheated and are disqualified then the next in line is awarded first place. This is the procedure for every Olympic sport why should the PL be any different? Remove all their results from the league - whoever is then top wins the title.

Sorry don't understand the logic here. If they cheated and are disqualified then the next in line is awarded first place. This is the procedure for every Olympic sport why should the PL be any different? Remove all their results from the league - whoever is then top wins the title.

Agreed.

There's absolutely NOTHING pity-based in awarding a title to the team who came second to these disgusting, cheating cunts. Especially when we came 2nd three times by a combined 4 points. It's a year-long league, not a once-off... The 2nd placed teams deserve those titles, and I fucking want them. That wall should read 22 titles, not 19, and if we get that, I'll celebrate it almost as much as I would have back when they were actually decided.

Agreed.

There's absolutely NOTHING pity-based in awarding a title to the team who came second to these disgusting, cheating cunts. Especially when we came 2nd three times by a combined 4 points. It's a year-long league, not a once-off... The 2nd placed teams deserve those titles, and I fucking want them. That wall should read 22 titles, not 19, and if we get that, I'll celebrate it almost as much as I would have back when they were actually decided.
We should take the team bus, loaded with the lads who were robbed, up to the Etihad, and be presented with those trophies in a public ceremony by Pep, and whoever the captains where when they stole them. Then we should parade them around Manchester for shits and giggles and then all the way down the 62 to a massive, fuck-off party on the Strand. Anything less will not feel like justice.

We should absolutely be awarded those titles.

We should absolutely have those lads back for a celebration (not a bus tour)

We were denied by cheating. It's the right thing.

Plus it stops it from happening in the future.

I don't think any of us will be surprised if they manage to tie this up in legal knots that the PL's lawyers and the rules aren't capable of unpicking.

Whoever finished second absolutely do deserve them.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is over by lunchtime on Monday, after the Premier League and City reach some sort of agreement that involves loads of money being paid in fines with no admission of guilt other than not providing info in a timely manner.

Back
Top Bottom