• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

115 vs the world

Whoever finished second absolutely do deserve them.
Nah there's no way Utd deserve those titles from 2021 and 2018. They were a combined 31 points behind City in those seasons. 74 points they got in 2021. I'm not sure anyone has ever won it with that few. If City hadn't been there the seasons would likely have panned out completely differently.

I mean basically those results are null and void. Removing City just corrupts everything.

You can make an argument that we and Arsenal deserve the titles we missed out on, cos we were clearly the second best teams, but finishing as the best of a few distant also rans who had no hope of challenging, like Utd did, is a different situation. Them being awarded those titles would be a travesty.

I hope people are ready for the level of vitriol once City are “vindicated” - if you think they’re insufferable now… you ain’t seen nothing.

The minute they’re absolved… their fans will want them to sue every club that spoke ill for defamation - and we’re their most hated…

I hope people are ready for the level of vitriol once City are “vindicated” - if you think they’re insufferable now… you ain’t seen nothing.

The minute they’re absolved… their fans will want them to sue every club that spoke ill for defamation - and we’re their most hated…

Who cares?

Man, it's a can huge can of worms, isn't it? Regardless of who and who doesn't get titles, how about the teams who finished fifth in the league and potentially lost out on millions of champions league earnings, there could be a few teams considering their options regarding suing for lost earnings

Nah there's no way Utd deserve those titles from 2021 and 2018. They were a combined 31 points behind City in those seasons. 74 points they got in 2021. I'm not sure anyone has ever won it with that few. If City hadn't been there the seasons would likely have panned out completely differently.

I mean basically those results are null and void. Removing City just corrupts everything.

You can make an argument that we and Arsenal deserve the titles we missed out on, cos we were clearly the second best teams, but finishing as the best of a few distant also rans who had no hope of challenging, like Utd did, is a different situation. Them being awarded those titles would be a travesty.
No City being allowed to do what they have done is the travesty.

Everyone that finished second gets their title or nobody does. We can’t have it both ways and I want our titles.

Man, it's a can huge can of worms, isn't it? Regardless of who and who doesn't get titles, how about the teams who finished fifth in the league and potentially lost out on millions of champions league earnings, there could be a few teams considering their options regarding suing for lost earnings
Just dock them 10 points each year they won the league. That’s do!

No City being allowed to do what they have done is the travesty.

Everyone that finished second gets their title or nobody does. We can’t have it both ways and I want our titles.

Clearly that's right, it'd have to be all or nothing. I'm just saying we would deserve them and Utd wouldn't. The Solskjaer one in particular would be a travesty. That was nothing remotely like a title winning team.

Clearly that's right, it'd have to be all or nothing. I'm just saying we would deserve them and Utd wouldn't. The Solskjaer one in particular would be a travesty. That was nothing remotely like a title winning team.
I think every team deserves them but clearly we deserve them more but zero chance there be some kind of sliding scale. I’ll happy have the other teams have their titles as long we get ours. Suarez 2013/14 will go down as the greatest individual season ever.
Klopp becomes a PL great with 3 tiltes.

The Man Utd let off is paving the way for a massive climb down by the PL for Club 115.

I hope I'm wrong and they get their punishment.

If there is a guilty verdict wouldn't the Rangers relegation be a precedent for a tribunal to consider?

No - because Rangers went insolvent and were re-constituted as a new entity that had to climb the football pyramid from the bottom.

These are two totally different things.

No - because Rangers went insolvent and were re-constituted as a new entity that had to climb the football pyramid from the bottom.

These are two totally different things.
I was meaning relegation as a punishment rather than equating specific offences

I was meaning relegation as a punishment rather than equating specific offences

Yeah, but how can it be a precedent if it’s a different FA & a completely different set of circumstances.

Rangers weren’t deducted any points - they folded and had to re-apply to join the league like any “new” club.

If you’re looking for any sort of precedence, and again, it’s a different FA - protester to look at how Italy dealt with “cheating” - Juventus is probably a better case study.

Yeah, but how can it be a precedent if it’s a different FA & a completely different set of circumstances.

Rangers weren’t deducted any points - they folded and had to re-apply to join the league like any “new” club.

If you’re looking for any sort of precedence, and again, it’s a different FA - protester to look at how Italy dealt with “cheating” - Juventus is probably a better case study.
Yes I thought there was a precedent.

The Mancini stuff is quite something isnt it. The same day he signed for City he also signed a deal as a consultant for A Jazira (same owner as City). That deal was 2,5 million £ per year to be a consultant for the club 4, four, days per year.
Fucking lolz.

Or the Brahim Diaz stuff. Signing and hiding a 14 year old kid in the Acadamy cause you cant sign players until their 16.
Later selling him for 16 mill £.

That fucking cunt of a club will probably get off once again, and their fans are posting stuff like its game on against the charges. Absolute cretins.

Don't they call us part of the hateful eight

The Mancini stuff is quite something isnt it. The same day he signed for City he also signed a deal as a consultant for A Jazira (same owner as City). That deal was 2,5 million £ per year to be a consultant for the club 4, four, days per year.
Fucking lolz.

Or the Brahim Diaz stuff. Signing and hiding a 14 year old kid in the Acadamy cause you cant sign players until their 16.
Later selling him for 16 mill £.

That fucking cunt of a club will probably get off once again, and their fans are posting stuff like its game on against the charges. Absolute cretins.

I really hope someone finds out the incentives Haaland’s dad has received. It would also be glorious to see Pep exposed as taking similar.

I really hope someone finds out the incentives Haaland’s dad has received. It would also be glorious to see Pep exposed as taking similar.

To be fair, all they had to do to incentivise him was send him a couple of photographs of Roy Keane.

Don't they call us part of the hateful eight

Probably - they think we’re the ringleaders - including being behind the Der Speigel articles a few years back.

They definitely believe when (and it’s not an if in their minds) they win, they should sue us and others for libel/slander.

They’ll start calling themselves “The Irrefutables”.

Back
Top Bottom