• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened was, while everyone in world football was going mental about his great late winner against Madrid on Tuesday night - instead of celebrating with his team mates and going home and shagging the living bejeesus out of whoever happened to be in his way, he phoned sport bible and said Madrid are that shit that even I can score against them so I want to join Liverpool.

Phone is agent and say we have an opening in the squad as Divock Origi is leaving. He can have his salary and kit number, but will have to prove himself to earn a place in the matchday squad.

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 13.13.13.png

I was wondering why the fuck Klopp was licking Mbappe's neck when I saw this pic.

They're offering him a £1m a week as a basic to stay at PSG. I'd ignore the stories of him going anywhere other than Real Madrid or staying at PSG.
How PSG hasn't fallen foul of FFP, unless Uefa is corrupt ill never know
I've always felt that, originally PPP was designed by Platini and his mob to hamstring Premier League clubs who were allegedly flush with money from TV and rich sugar-daddies. Once French football started getting an influx of external money itself, Monaco and PSG especially, Platini's enthusiasm cooled.

If he wants a million a week, we could sell Salah… that’s two years of wages covered right there. Then shirt sales, Nike contributions, our strong Carabao cup run and the rest of the Coutinho money.

We’d be idiots not to make this happen, someone get the campsite booked.

contract ends 30/06/2022 by then he will have turned 27. Has 11 assists and 9 goals in the championship for a club fighting relegation. He is English, and we know we need them. Looks like he can hold the ball, dribble, pass and tackle, a Millie type player

Last edited:
contract ends 30/06/2022 by then he will have turned 27. Has 11 assists and 9 goals in the championship for a club fighting relegation. He is English, and we know we need them. Looks like he can hold the ball, dribble, pass and tackle, a Millie type player

A Swiftley no that one

Milllie costs the club £140k a week, think Swift would be happy on £30-40K, and he is free. We have registered only 23 players 17 of whom are classed as non-homegrown, the maximum allowed for a club.

Im all for us signing some homegrown talent, because I agree we’re short there (for now).

However… who the fuck is John Swift and what fucking point would their be to signing him?

That has “Ben Davies type transfer” written all over - look how he turned out.

If we are going to sign homegrown talent over the age of 21 they either need to be reasonably good, at least a veteran with loads of experience.

Id prefer us to stick with what we’ve got rather than sign someone for the sheer hell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom