• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kay Age El What do you reckon to this young kid, Maurits Kjaergaard

Not much mate but he had quite a rep with his homeclub Lyngby in Denmark because of his setpieces in particular. The most I have seen him is the video u linked so only know him from his described merits.

A youth coach from his time in Lyngby said he was by far the biggest talent he had ever seen with the club and that they’ll probably ever see at the club. The raw talent is certainly there.

Not much mate but he had quite a rep with his homeclub Lyngby in Denmark because of his setpieces in particular. The most I have seen him is the video u linked so only know him from his described merits.

A youth coach from his time in Lyngby said he was by far the biggest talent he had ever seen with the club and that they’ll probably ever see at the club. The raw talent is certainly there.

A modern day Torben Piechnik?

I also love how Spurs is imploding due to Levy being incompetent.
They got Conte, but that is about it. Their squad is shite, bar Son, Kane and Lloris.

If we sign Saka Carvalho and Bellingham in the summer I could even live with losing Salah, though I'd still be very sad

Because Mo is definitely going to sign an extension. And if that 1% chance he doesn't comes to pass FSG are never going to spend all the cash on those three. Or any three.

You think it's 1% chance Salah doesn't renew?

If we're no closer to agreeing a contract by the summer and a mega offer is received from PSG then Salah needs to leave, unfortunately. Whatever your stance on his contract situation, the club are clearly in no position to write-off £120m-£130m for the sake of one season. PSG will want a statement signing to replace Mbappe, so I suspect Salahs agent is prowling for a contract offers.

If we're no closer to agreeing a contract by the summer and a mega offer is received from PSG then Salah needs to leave, unfortunately. Whatever your stance on his contract situation, the club are clearly in no position to write-off £120m-£130m for the sake of one season. PSG will want a statement signing to replace Mbappe, so I suspect Salahs agent is prowling for a contract offers.
This is exactly how I see it.
With every week that goes by, the likelihood that Mo signs a new contract declines.
I hope he does stay but if he does go to PSG, it will be a reflection on his desire for more money, rather than personal and team glory.
And if we invest the hopefully £100m that we receive wisely, it will offer us the opportunity to keep us challenging for major trophies through the decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom