• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, this transfer window kinda confirm James Pearce's demise as someone in-the-know, does it? Broke non of the exclusives relating to Diaz and Carvalho.
Think the club just uses Pearce as an official spokesperson these days without actually giving him any inside info. All he does is standard denials or confirmations after the fact.

David Ornstein, who's not even an LFC journalist as such, has broken more stories than Pearce recently.

Also, Neil Jones, formerly of the Echo and now with goal.com has broken a number of stories - I think he reported the Grujic and Awoniyi sales before anyone else, and was also the first Liverpool journalist to come out with the Diaz news.

Think the club just uses Pearce as an official spokesperson these days without actually giving him any inside info. All he does is standard denials or confirmations after the fact.

David Ornstein, who's not even an LFC journalist as such, has broken more stories than Pearce recently.

Also, Neil Jones, formerly of the Echo and now with goal.com has broken a number of stories - I think he reported the Grujic and Awoniyi sales before anyone else, and was also the first Liverpool journalist to come out with the Diaz news.

Hopefully ornstein is full of shite as he said Salah won't sign last month

I believe we have got to deregister someone in order to add Diaz into the CL squad?

That should be one of our outgoings of either Neco, Minamino or Origi?

What if none of them leaves?

I believe we have got to deregister someone in order to add Diaz into the CL squad?

That should be one of our outgoings of either Neco, Minamino or Origi?

What if none of them leaves?

We’re De-registering Karius - he’s out of contract in the summer and we ‘d be more likely to play James Milner in nets than him, in the event Alison, Kelleher & Adrian can’t play.

I imagine whomever we edge toward the door between Div and Taki will have de-registration whispered in their ear to help them make the right choice

I think the actual story is.. Spurs wanted a permanent deal and were offering a raise in salary.

He turned it down to join Barcelona on the same wages he was getting at Wolves (as its a loan).

Just a badly worded click bait article.
This is all only possible because Mendes practically controls Wolves. This makes not great sense for Wolves, but it is all on the understanding that Mendes will throw Wolves a bone down the line. So sez a Wolves friend of mine anyway.

This is all only possible because Mendes practically controls Wolves. This makes not great sense for Wolves, but it is all on the understanding that Mendes will throw Wolves a bone down the line. So sez a Wolves friend of mine anyway.

I heard he’s taking a drop on existing salary for 6 months to join Barca, I guess that makes since considering Barca’s own financial constraints.

I highly doubt that. More likely Wolves are still paying part of his salary.

Highly doubt that. Mendes or not.
Why would Wolves be so desp to get rid of 40k a week who’s a great option of a bench and push them for CL position? He’s played 20 games this season already. Makes no sense Wolves would pay Traore’s wages for a highly saleable asset even to justify a big sale at the end.

Anyway, I don’t know any Yoga teachers but see here for reference => https://www.molineux.news/news/traore-reportedly-taking-salary-cut-to-join-barcelona/

Another one:

https://theathletic.com/3090459/202...ecoming-with-a-lot-of-financial-wiggling/?amp

Last edited:
Highly doubt that. Mendes or not.
Why would Wolves be so desp to get rid of 40k a week who’s a great option of a bench and push them for CL position? He’s played 20 games this season already. Makes no sense Wolves would pay Traore’s wages for a highly saleable asset even to justify a big sale at the end.

Anyway, I don’t know any Yoga teachers but see here for reference => https://www.molineux.news/news/traore-reportedly-taking-salary-cut-to-join-barcelona/

Another one:

https://theathletic.com/3090459/202...ecoming-with-a-lot-of-financial-wiggling/?amp
Haha I don't know but it they liked him that much they wouldn't be loaning him out !

Haha I don't know but it they liked him that much they wouldn't be loaning him out !

I assume they wanna sell but he wants to go to Barca so makes sense for both.
Interesting to see, if they buy at the end of the loan as will few of the other loan deals.
No way are Lyon gonna pay £54m for NDombele.

I assume they wanna sell but he wants to go to Barca so makes sense for both.
Interesting to see, if they buy at the end of the loan as will few of the other loan deals.
No way are Lyon gonna pay £54m for NDombele.
I don't know what Spurs are doing there. NDombele looks like a very good / strong player in their midfield. Why are they letting him go? Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom