• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Neves doesn't join AFC, I wouldn't mind seeing him here, Thiago and Kieta are just too injury prone to put any faith in.

Btw, this transfer window kinda confirm James Pearce's demise as someone in-the-know, does it? Broke non of the exclusives relating to Diaz and Carvalho.

I think one of the super posters on here said his links were to the Rodger’s regime and so he’s been out of the loop since.

Kenni?

Btw, this transfer window kinda confirm James Pearce's demise as someone in-the-know, does it? Broke non of the exclusives relating to Diaz and Carvalho.
I think since van Dijk costing the club an extra 15mil after leaks, they told the inner circle of journos to shut the fuck up until they were told they could write stuff

I often forget, but Duncan Jenkins mates, former poster here was pretty much the slow change in process of leaks around the club. Hilarious to remember that episode back

Ryan Kent off to Leeds, we're in for a small windfall,

Maybe they're selling Raphinha after all

Raphinha to join his good mate Fernandes at United?

They've just lost a 70m player for nothing to Prison FC. Raphinha would probably suit them well now for that RW spot that's been left vacant.

Or they can finally give Sancho a go out there.

Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) Tweeted: Bruno Guimarães will wear the number 39 for #NUFC, the same number as his dad's taxi in Brazil!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom