• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If" we end up signing Luis Diaz, And yes I know he is having his medical, but a lot can change in that short time, and we sign Fabio Carvalho
have does that say about the future of Origi, Mane, and Firmino this summer?. And that's presuming we hold on the Salah and Minamino

Announcement on insta, Adama Traore done deal, loan until end of season to fcBarcelona, with option to buy (source, sportening)

I read somewhere Traore has taken a massive drop in wages for 6 months to join Barca and turn down Spurs.

So Spurs and Juve seem to be linking up for some transfer combos - Spurs are about to buy Bentancur and Kulusevski from Juve and try to offload Lo Celso, Alli and Ndombele elsewhere, while the Old Lady wants to replace Bentancur and possibly Arthur with Zakaria from Gladbach. All of this seems like transfers for sake of transfers; I don’t think anyone improves as a result.

Speaking of Utd..

Mason Greenwood's gf has just accused him of domestic violence via Instagram (@hasrobson is anyone is interested)

I highly doubt that. More likely Wolves are still paying part of his salary.
I think the actual story is.. Spurs wanted a permanent deal and were offering a raise in salary.

He turned it down to join Barcelona on the same wages he was getting at Wolves (as its a loan).

Just a badly worded click bait article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom