• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this Diaz plays for Porto? The same Porto we have been traumatizing for the last 4 years? I'm not sure I noticed any decent players the times we played them but admittedly that's just one game.

So this Diaz plays for Porto? The same Porto we have been traumatizing for the last 4 years? I'm not sure I noticed any decent players the times we played them but admittedly that's just one game.
Yes same Porto we've massaccred in recent time but he only played in the 2 most recent games....he looked very bright against us at Anfield.

Okies well...Diaz against City, wowsers!!!

Pace, strength and power shot

https://v.redd.it/kuwcjzy4eee81

Goals against Brazil, Argentina, Peru and finishing joint top scorer in Copa America alongside Messi too.

The same Porto that have an amazing record against every single team in the universe, apart from us, which is down to us being awesome not Porto being poor

Also dont forget we signed the best keeper in the world from a team we had just put 7 past

The same Porto that have an amazing record against every single team in the universe, apart from us, which is down to us being awesome not Porto being poor

Also dont forget we signed the best keeper in the world from a team we had just put 7 past
& we signed the best CB in the world from a team we smashed 6-1 in the cup.

I still wish we could sign a attacking midfielder with dribbling...I guess since selling Coutinho we will never see that type of play in a Liverpool Klopp team. I like Harvey Elliott but the way Klopp moulds hid midfielders I won't be surprised to see Elliot being recognised as an excellent utility midfielder in the next few years lol

I still wish we could sign a attacking midfielder with dribbling...I guess since selling Coutinho we will never see that type of play in a Liverpool Klopp team. I like Harvey Elliott but the way Klopp moulds hid midfielders I won't be surprised to see Elliot being recognised as an excellent utility midfielder in the next few years lol
Every silver lining has a cloud, eh?

Thank goodness we seem no longer buy players on the basis that they played well against us. Benteke FFS!

Chris Wood has gone to Newcastle for £27m, a 30 year old striker with 3 goals to his name, they could have got Div for £20m, younger, faster and better

Chris Wood has gone to Newcastle for £27m, a 30 year old striker with 3 goals to his name, they could have got Div for £20m, younger, faster and better

for £10m less than we’re apparently paying up front for Diaz!!!

That much better? Or is it the lure of the London lights as well?

15 points, 10 league places and a distinct lack of the whiff of a relegation battle better.

Not sure London’s better - unless he’s got a fetish for being stabbed.

If it came to it, would still prefer to keep Divock than Taki till end of season. Divock has that something off the bench we need as an option.

If it came to it, would still prefer to keep Divock than Taki till end of season. Divock has that something off the bench we need as an option.

Except Divock’s dead - that’s why we haven’t seen him in ages.

He caught Thiagoitis.

Nate caught it to - he’s also dead. That’s why we’re struggling to sell either at low prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom