• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have thought that Palace offered more stability and a style of play that we know.

The next Everton manager... Well who knows what way they will play.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
9m
Done deal for Sardar Azmoun to join Bayer Leverkusen immediately, in January. Agreement now announced by Zenit. He was due to join the German team in the summer. #BayerLeverkusen

Conor Bradley to deputise for Trent then?

He's looked okay in his little cameos, but anyone a regular watcher of the youth/reserves? Can he step up?

He's looked okay in his little cameos, but anyone a regular watcher of the youth/reserves? Can he step up?

He's looked good for Northern Ireland. Bombing forward and lots of energy. Hasn't really been bullied by the older, larger players. Positioning can be a bit suspect, but he's an 18 year inexperienced fullback.

But it might also be a way to give Gomez more games.

Milner will surely be the 2nd choice RB this season - hopefully he won’t be needed at midfield as much now.

Not sure about having Trent as our recognised senior RB.....

I know he's mainly a CB but Niklas Sule's contract is up end of June.....wonder if Klopp would want to bring him here?

Liverpool trying to sign Fabio Carvalho from Fulham prior to deadline tomorrow - as per vinny O’Connor of Sky - instagram

Given how Trent plays, I would like a midfielder to back him up. Said midfielder can also cover midfield when needed.

Ward-Prowse would be great.

Seriously, look at the number of positions this guy looks absolutely comfortable in - RB, LB, DM, CM. Very rare type of footballing intelligence and versatility.

I’m in… but not sure he’s come to sit around like Tsimikas. He’s been linked to a lot of top clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom