• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go presuming again,

1) There is no telling what Conte will do with him. many player under many manage were bought to fill one position and ended up playing in another, John Arse Riise
2) Again you presume that I want to replace Salah on the right with Traore. Where as I merely mentioned the Salah has played trough the centre before for us. Both Mane and Origi have played from the right when Salah as played centre. And what's to stop Traore coming on to replace Salah besides him not playing for us?

With Traore's potential for carrying the ball and putting dangerous balls into the box who better to be there to get on the end than Salah

“There’s no telling what Conte will do with him” - yes there fucking is - or was since the useless fucks off to Barca now to okay… id imagine as an attacker on the right side.

Wait… we’re you wanting to replace Salah on the right with Traore or not - because he can’t come on for him and also swing ”dangerous balls” in for him.

Actually… have you seen Traore’s “dangerous balls”… there’d be more chance of Salah kopping it in the face while sitting in the dugout on the opposite side of the pitch than getting a goal scoring chance out of it.

Im going to introduce you to a lovely little phrase from Scotland that I’m certain Andy Robertson uses regularly, that you may not be familiar with.

You, sir, are an absolute Cock Womble.

Google it.

Last edited:
“There’s no telling what Conte will do with him” - yes there fucking is - or was since the useless fucks off to Barca now to okay… id imagine as an attacker on the right side.

Wait… we’re you wanting to replace Salah on the right with Traore or not - because he can’t come on for him and also swing ”dangerous balls” in for him.

Actually… have you seen Traore’s “dangerous balls”… there’d be more chance of Salah kopping it in the face while sitting in the dugout on the opposite side of the pitch than getting a goal scoring chance out of it.

Im going to introduce you to a lovely little phrase from Scotland that I’m certain Andy Robertson uses regularly, that you may not be familiar with.

You, sir, are an absolute Cock Womble.

Google it.

If we would have signed him the was always that option, you act as if Salah has never played trough the middle before, There have been time that we have had Jota on the left Salah in the middle and Origi on the right, Origi on the Left, Salah middle and Jota on right and even time it as been Salah in the middle and mane, or the Ox on the right. You better let Klopp know he needs to stop putting salah in the middle

If we would have signed him the was always that option, you act as if Salah has never played trough the middle before, There have been time that we have had Jota on the left Salah in the middle and Origi on the right, Origi on the Left, Salah middle and Jota on right and even time it as been Salah in the middle and mane, or the Ox on the right. You better let Klopp know he needs to stop putting salah in the middle
Let it go. He's gone to Barcelona. Move on.

24 ! Looks much older to me..musta had a hard paper round..
Had a quick look ok Google and he's does look older but not as old as this picture which does him real dirty lol

Maybe this a legitimate fraud case but maybe, you never know....but maybe he's had some issues with acne in the past which CAN make you look older in some ppl especially when it leaves a lot of scars.

Joey Barton and Wayne Rooney also looked way older when they were young but nobody challenged their real age...but they weren't African I guess lol

PS: not saying you made any connection with them being African and looking older... that's my own thing I see bandied around from other ppl.

Last edited:

Listen, Great Uncle Bulgaria, I didn’t say Salah never plays in the centre - he does, every now and then, usually for short spaces of time during games.

If you want to pull together a list of the times Klopp has put out a team with Salah starting through the middle and someone else starting on the right - by all means make that list.

It’ll be a very short list.

When the fuck has Origi played on the right of Salah???

Had a quick look ok Google and he's does look older but not as old as this picture which does him real dirty lol

Maybe this a legitimate fraud case but maybe, you never know....but maybe he's had some issues with acne in the past which CAN make you look older in some ppl especially when it leaves a lot of scars.

Joey Barton and Wayne Rooney also looked way older when they were young but nobody challenged their real age...but they weren't African I guess lol

PS: not saying you made any connection with them being African and looking older... that's my own thing I see bandied around from other ppl.
Mate it doesn't have to appear 'racist' to say that. I worked for 5 years in Nigeria and now live in China, in both countries (and there are many others) there are many people who have no idea of their real age because birth registrations, for many reasons, were not possible or enforced (not so much today of course because birth registration is enforced). Even my mother-in-law ! 😀

I don't see anything wrong at all joking about it so long as it's not malicious.

Last edited:
You're right totally agree with everything you said... I shouldn't have posted here after visiting twitter, which is on me... apologies... Saw a lot of those 'stupid' types of comments about Africans and frauds which got my heckles up. Lesson for me is to not let twitter get to you lol..I've had my snickers I feel better.

You're right totally agree with everything you said... I shouldn't have posted here after visiting twitter, which is on me... apologies... Saw a lot of those 'stupid' types of comments about Africans and frauds which got my heckles up. Lesson for me is to not let twitter get to you lol..I've had my snickers I feel better.
Haha *Thumbs up*

what ..Most definitly not.

Yeah, I accidentally shared a tweet from a fake Paul Joyce account before. That handler has an extra o or y or c. 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom