• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City are close to signing the Argentina forward Julián Álvarez from River Plate, although the 21-year-old would not move to England until June at the earliest.

Negotiations are continuing, with City offering €16m (£13.4m) plus add-ons and River wanting a guarantee of at least €21m, but there is optimism at the Premier League club that an agreement will be struck.

Manchester City are close to signing the Argentina forward Julián Álvarez from River Plate, although the 21-year-old would not move to England until June at the earliest.

Negotiations are continuing, with City offering €16m (£13.4m) plus add-ons and River wanting a guarantee of at least €21m, but there is optimism at the Premier League club that an agreement will be struck.
Agreement sent via a Middle East affiliate company.

He looks very good unfortunately. Very much in the mould of the short stocky Argentinian no. 9.

Difficult to say.
I don't think it is. He's 24 and never shown anything like the form he's in at the minute. Yes, he'd score for us, but that's solely down to the fact we create so much. He's a flash in the pan, and won't get any higher than Watford.

At the moment he's outscoring his Xg of 3.5 by doubling it. That's not remotely maintainable

I don't think it is. He's 24 and never shown anything like the form he's in at the minute. Yes, he'd score for us, but that's solely down to the fact we create so much. He's a flash in the pan, and won't get any higher than Watford.

At the moment he's outscoring his Xg of 3.5 by doubling it. That's not remotely maintainable
I have to agree. I've not been impressed.

Exactly....he turned 24 2 months ago, not even nearly reached his peak years...he's already helped Club Brugge to 2 titles in Belgium.

8 goals 5 assists in his first half season at a struggling Watford...xG is a pointless stat, look at the facts.

Exactly....he turned 24 2 months ago, not even nearly reached his peak years...he's already helped Club Brugge to 2 titles in Belgium.

8 goals 5 assists in his first half season at a struggling Watford...xG is a pointless stat, look at the facts.

You can't say he massively helped brugge as a 1 in 4 striker. xG is one of the ways to actually tell if it's form or ability. If someone is scoring more than they should, it's good; wildly outscoring it shows its form. Even Salah is only fractionally outscoring his xG

Clearly we should have bought pukki the other year when he was scoring for fun at a shite Norwich

You can't say he massively helped brugge as a 1 in 4 striker. xG is one of the ways to actually tell if it's form or ability. If someone is scoring more than they should, it's good; wildly outscoring it shows its form. Even Salah is only fractionally outscoring his xG

Clearly we should have bought pukki the other year when he was scoring for fun at a shite Norwich
Pukki was old even then and lacks pace or trickery to play in our system.
Thank God atleast no one is mentioning Neto any more

I watched the Stoke-Fulham match. How did Fulham get a work permit for Munoz Carvalho? A 20 year old who hasn’t yet appeared for Brazil or did I miss something about the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom