• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSG gave us our title... Enjoy people for I believe it will be the last ne we will see for the next decade or so, unless these clowns sell up

FSG gave us our title... Enjoy people for I believe it will be the last ne we will see for the next decade or so, unless these clowns sell up
Klopp gave us that title. He’s spent peanuts since he’s been here and any other manager under our current owners with the same lack of funds would have gotten nowhere near the dizzy heights we hit.

[article]Journalist Fabrice Hawkins reports this afternoon that Liverpool have entered the race to sign 17-year-old Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Ismaël Gharbi.

The Frenchman’s contract expires at the end of the season, and having made a handful of first-team appearances over the last few seasons he has been looking to breaking into the professional squad on a consistent basis.

However, Gharbi is one of a handful of PSG youngsters to be upset with their limited playing time and, although his priority is to fight for his place, he has received a number of offers.

After Chelsea made an approach and outlined their project to him last week, Liverpool have now become the second Premier League side to enter the race, going as far as making an offer.
[/article]

Klopp gave us that title. He’s spent peanuts since he’s been here and any other manager under our current owners with the same lack of funds would have gotten nowhere near the dizzy heights we hit.

yea we’re fucked when he goes

Someone I met in my Yoga class today told me Carvalho is very much on. Player and agent keen on the move. Fulham are not so keen but my Yoga buddy tells me it’s not just a money money thing but in his opinion it should be resolved by next week either way but LFC winning.

Sourcing rumours from bellends on Twitter is bad enough, now we have yoga bellends making up rumours.
Haha - Well you know…Don’t shoot the messenger…. Just passing on what was told to me. Are you a Yoga man @Rosco ? I bet you’d pull off the Adho Mukha Svanasana without too much bother. 😉

I'd agree that there is a way to completely fuck up your wage structure, and that is to buy a top player at their peak. Look at United and the contracts they've dished out since Sanchez arrived. Bench warmers on 250k+ a week because they couldn't argue that he was any better than them.

Awarding contracts based on performance is a different thing, Salah is worth a big raise, but imagine bringing someone in with a similar profile just for him to lose form and be sat there costing 20 million a year. You don't have to imagine it. Just look thirty miles east.
Well close to home, Nabi always comes to mind.

yea we’re fucked when he goes

Honestly, I think the only thing that will either keep us anywhere near the top, is a huge investment form whichever owners we have when he goes, or, him changing his mind and staying.
I’d start the petition now…

Black and White is it?
Some money to a Midfielder or two is needed if we want to stay competitive.

Was a mezcal fueled rant to be fair

nah - I was kinda of teasing - I agree we need some money diverted to buying players in, but I’d rather we didn’t do it for the sake of it.

There’s some sort of plan in place - no idea what, though.

We released the 8 year old who was supposedly the next Messi...

His father has taken it badly, saying Liverpool are no longer useful to his son.

Got to love pushy parents.

That the Iranian kid or whatever he was that looked like a girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom