• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp gave us that title. He’s spent peanuts since he’s been here and any other manager under our current owners with the same lack of funds would have gotten nowhere near the dizzy heights we hit.

I agree fully, But FSG also gave us Klopp, But my post was refering to the fact that we had certain player that can to us and those main who went give us the money to spend. Now I believe that we have the one oppertuniy to spend big again. That is when Salah and Mane, which I believe will be this summer.
Whether or not Klopp is still here is another thing, but I believe even with the new player we will fail to hit those dizzy highs again and will be doomed to be fighting it out four a top 4 spot.
Read some where that we were 41st for squad spenf in europe, and that in the PL we were 14

Barca have told Dembele to find a new club this week after he turned down a contract.

It won't be us, I hope, but on a free someone will gamble on him

Barca have told Dembele to find a new club this week after he turned down a contract.

It won't be us, I hope, but on a free someone will gamble on him
Not free, stupid agent fee, high signing on fee and high wages. Moreover, he has a shitty attitude and just as injury prone as Keita

Barca want a transfer fee for him before the end of the month.

Hard to see how they hold the power. Best they may get is a loan fee.

Next Brazilian superstar is called Endrick. All the top clubs want him.. of course, I don't think we can sign him until he's 18 under the new regulations so probably rules us out anyway.

172 games
168 goals

Allegedly at Palmerias youth teams.

Dembele being told to leave by Barca. Klopp really rates him highly so I do wonder if we'll have some interest at the right price.

I hope not because he seems a complete tit and his injury record speaks for itself.

Don't think it'll impact Chelsea. They get everyone in dead young so they'll be exempt. Or is the exemption only for when it drops to 6?

Don't think it'll impact Chelsea. They get everyone in dead young so they'll be exempt. Or is the exemption only for when it drops to 6?

Chelsea's youth academy and use of loan system has definitely been very successful. I think the exemption is wef next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom