• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
£10 million for Phillips? Madness. He’s one of the reasons we cliched the Champions League spot.

I think we have a gentlemen's agreement with him when he signed a new contract. If we don't use him, then allow him to join a club of his choice at a reasonable price. He is worth 20 million at least but we shouldn't look too much at the money he generates. Hopefully, he moves to a club where he can develop further.

Adama is a decent squad player, we are never going for any one until the summer and then its only sell to buy. God know who they'll let walk for free?

Good move for Vlahovic and Juve, if they can really afford him. Looks like Arsenal will have to console themselves with a cut-price Serbian striker. Although I'm not sure how this is going to work with Arteta being a stickler for the rules and Jovic being notoriously dismissive of authority.

Last edited:

Good move for Vlahovic and Juve, if they can really afford him. Looks like Arsenal will have to console themselves with a cut-price Serbian striker. Although I'm not sure how this is going to work with Arteta being a stickler for the rules and Jovic being notoriously dismissive of authority.

Sounds like a match made in heaven for Arsenal 😀

[article]
PSV winger 'holds talks' with Liverpool and Manchester City

PSV winger Cody Gakpo has 'held exploratory talks' with both Liverpool and Manchester City, according to reports.
Dutch news outlet Voetbal International claims the 22-year-old is expected to extend his contract until 2026, but could be on the move in the summer having held talks with the Premier League clubs.
Bayern Munich have previously been linked with the player and the report suggests he'll only leave PSV for a 'top European club'.
His current contract expires in 2025 but he's set to sign a years extension while he 'takes the time to make a careful decision' on his future.
The article quotes the player saying: "It looks like I'm going to renew my contract.
"The clubs that want something are also known to me, I've had conversations about that with my agent.
"Very interesting clubs have been added, but we have to look at what the first step is. At the moment my focus is not there and I had better things to do on Sunday."​
0_GettyImages-1237866114.jpg

Cody Gakpo of PSV has been linked with a move to Liverpool (Photo by Photo Prestige/Soccrates/Getty Images)
[/article]
The word here is he's signing a new contract with a release clause. Prob off in the summer. He could definitely replace Mane

The word here is he's signing a new contract with a release clause. Prob off in the summer. He could definitely replace Mane
His current contract is until 2025, so there is no chance they have to accept a low ball offer.
The likelihood is he will be paid £100k plus

Which striker will Arsenal land then?

FJDq7vfWYAEsrfJ

The guess is Jovic on loan or nothing. Calwert Lewin could move there in the summer though. Seems like he wants out according to various media reports.

Newcastle have contacted us about Phillips according to the Mail. Loan with obligation to buy if they stay up.

Will be interesting to see who Tottenham signs eventually. Guess they are really backing Conte to avoid losing him.

Last edited:
Next Brazilian superstar is called Endrick. All the top clubs want him.. of course, I don't think we can sign him until he's 18 under the new regulations so probably rules us out anyway.

172 games
168 goals

Allegedly at Palmerias youth teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom