• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
[article]
Arsenal are eyeing a potential January transfer for Middlesbrough’s Djed Spence, with the youngster impressing on-loan at Nottingham Forest for the first-half of the season.
The 21-year-old featured against the Gunners earlier in the month, when Mikel Arteta’s side stumbled to a disappointing 1-0 defeat at the City Ground in the FA Cup third round.
Spence impressed yet again during the game, managing to keep the dangerous Gabriel Martinelli quiet during the game at right-back.
His impressive outing in the FA Cup clash is said to be one of the reasons that the Arsenal hierarchy are looking into a potential deal.

According to The Mirror, it will cost the Gunners £10m to land Spence from Middlesbrough this month, though they aren’t the only ones linked in the report.
[/article]
If he is available for £10m, its a player we should be after. He looks better than Nico, and Nico's value is around £10m

What in the holy fuck happened to Ibe? Seriously? 2nd tier of the Turkish league? That's astonishing really.... Tragic maybe??

A couple of these names are new to me. I would pay attention to Kamaldeen Sulemana – his dribbling is some of the most unique and spectacular I've seen and he has high ceiling if he's well-coached.

Last edited:
Don't think any of those players will be particularly cheap. That's the right sort of profile to target.

I'd agree that there is a way to completely fuck up your wage structure, and that is to buy a top player at their peak. Look at United and the contracts they've dished out since Sanchez arrived. Bench warmers on 250k+ a week because they couldn't argue that he was any better than them.

Awarding contracts based on performance is a different thing, Salah is worth a big raise, but imagine bringing someone in with a similar profile just for him to lose form and be sat there costing 20 million a year. You don't have to imagine it. Just look thirty miles east.

I came to accept a long time ago we will never buy a superstar. It's not our model.

We will buy players with potential to be superstars. Without arsehole agents preferably.

That's why if we dont get Bellingham this summer, and it's very very unlikely given the fee, we won't get him at all imo.

A couple of these names are new to me. I would pay attention to Kamaldeen Sulemana – his dribbling is some of the most unique and spectacular I've seen and he has high ceiling if he's well-coached.

I read the whole article and aside from Bowen who we were/are interested in, the rest of the players are just names picked from smarterscout that seems to fit the bill for the type of player we need and are ones that the authors of the article speculate would interest Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom