• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don'y
Macca. He's being a twat, but he's a correct twat.

If you believe that you should be certified. He's a classless wum who rises out of his coffin each night, scrawls on his Hello Kitty chalkboard the crap that gets applauded at Woolawoolabongbong social club and routinely insults people on here like some painful kid trying to sound like Brendan without the brain or the vocabulary or the wit or the tongue and he rounds it off by insulting a man to whom he would be surpassing himself if he rose to reach the sole of his foot. How the fuck any sane person can end tonight by claiming this is solely down to Dalglish a year and a half ago needs their fucking head examined.

And if one or both of them get injured ? And you expect Suarez/Borini to play every game ?
Well yeah then we'd be relying on him. But thats like saying what if Agger, Skrtel and Coates get injured we would be relying on Wisdom.
If we played 4-4-2 I would expect 4 strikers before we get to the kids. But we play 1 up front. SO 2 is the same.

Sure all things considered its been a good window

He's done well with had to work with but he's been let down badly by the board today. He's clearly stated he'd be mad to let Carroll go without bringing options in and has also said we need goal scorers. So why do some think he's content with he business he's done ? Its incomplete and, from what I've heard, he's unlikely to be happy. Far from it. More broken promises from more lying cunts.

It seems to me that a lot of fans today buy into this Sky bollocks that we HAVE TO SIGN A TOP PLAYER ON TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY, or we are shite, poorly run, skint, a joke, a laughing stock, ruined, fucked, mid table yadda yadda.

We signed Allen (CM) Borini (CF) Sahin (CM) Assaidi (WF) already.
Maybe we should have just announced them today to appease the masses.

Well yeah then we'd be relying on him. But thats like saying what if Agger, Skrtel and Coates get injured we would be relying on Wisdom.
If we played 4-4-2 I would expect 4 strikers before we get to the kids. But we play 1 up front. SO 2 is the same.

We play 3 up front. Borinis natural position is a LWF. Angle it whatever way you wan to. We're short of forwards and, of those we have, none of those are natural finishers.

It seems to me that a lot of fans today buy into this Sky bollocks that we HAVE TO SIGN A TOP PLAYER ON TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY, or we are shite, poorly run, skint, a joke, a laughing stock, ruined, fucked, mid table yadda yadda.

Spot on. I don't get the hysteria...

Why is everyone casually forgetting the young turk we just bought?

Because he's never started a professional game in his life and we're, in some remote part of reality, supposed to be mounting a challenge for a CL place. That's what's basically happened tonight - the owners have basically said we can't compete for a top 4 spot and they refuse to make any investment to help get us there. They might as well just fuck off if they haven't got the money to turn us around.

Oh, and he's German, not Turkish.

No, it's about strengthening the team not weakening the area where your already weak.

And nearly got rid of all the deadwood.

Don'y

If you believe that you should be certified. He's a classless wum who rises out of his coffin each night, scrawls on his Hello Kitty chalkboard the crap that gets applauded at Woolawoolabongbong social club and routinely insults people on here like some painful kid trying to sound like Brendan without the brain or the vocabulary or the wit or the tongue and he rounds it off by insulting a man to whom he would be surpassing himself if he rose to reach the sole of his foot. How the fuck any sane person can end tonight by claiming this is solely down to Dalglish a year and a half ago needs their fucking head examined.

Was that an attempt at humour? It didn't come with a picture and some italics you see which is our only other way of identifying that you're trying to make a joke.

Oh how we laugh though.

I've just trawled through 36 pages in one thread of moaning about what Rodgers is doing with these transfers. Not to mention the countless other threads where you warble on about the treatment he's given to Carroll.

He didn't spend 35M on him. Or the other 50M on some collection of tubes.

It's like giving Peter Andre shit for not turning big Harvey into the ultimate fucking spelling bee. DWIGHT YORKE CREATED THE SWEATY CUNT THEN FUCKED OFF YOU OLD FOOL.

Didn't have to be transfer deadline day, but when we sent Carroll on loan to West Ham with Bellamy and Kuyt already away, it was essential we got in one or two strikers and we failed to do so, miserably.
Inevitable some are gonna be pissed off.

So we started this transfer window worrying about losing our two centre backs and ended up with no strikers instead.

We play 3 up front. Borinis natural position is a LWF. Angle it whatever way you wan to. We're short of forwards and, of those we have, none of those are natural finishers.

I think we will be ok mate.
And if Rodgers didnt think these kids were ready he wouldnt be playing them. He has faith.
You should have too.

Because he's never started a professional game in his life and we're, in some remote part of reality, supposed to be mounting a challenge for a CL place. That's what's basically happened tonight - the owners have basically said we can't compete for a top 4 spot and they refuse to make any investment to help get us there. They might as well just fuck off if they haven't got the money to turn us around.

Oh, and he's German, not Turkish.
Hakuna Matata people, sit down and enjoy the show. Suarez isnt injured right? Then why worry?

So keeping Carroll, on a high wage, only to just bolster the numbers is preferable?

Didn't have to be transfer deadline day, but when we sent Carroll on loan to West Ham with Bellamy and Kuyt already away, it was essential we got in one or two strikers and we failed to do so, miserably.

Exactly. It's not about wanting a big boom signing, it's the fact that we allowed Carroll to leave first before ensuring we had a replacement. Amateur shite.

It's not the same mate because they're both starting players. It might be different if we had a full quota of guys able to play either side of the striker, but we don't - the first choice is our 'reserve' striker and who's the second choice? A cheapo fingers-crossed style signing from the Dutch league, or maybe even a 17 year old child.

Our options for our front 3 are absolutely atrocious for a supposedly top club.

Which is exactly the point , Borini and Suarez missing - so we rely on Morgan? We don't even know if we can rely of Borini and Suarez yet FFS

Careful you may be labelled hysterical. I think BR has bought well in general. I don't believe for a minute he wanted to weaken hi goal scoring options. Most of last season we were crying out for a goals scorer and that problem is now compounded. There's nothing to be done now we just have to get on with it but I smell an off field shit storm brewing

It's OK Vlad we have boss centre backs
Not even sure about that the way I feel at the moment. We have one who before being player of the season was making a fucking big gaff a game, guess what ? The other until last season was a perma crock, fingers crossed.

Hakuna Matata people, sit down and enjoy the show. Suarez isnt injured right? Then why worry?

Because we're now easy fodder. What did Fergie do to us last season? Targeted our strength and made us look like cunts. He'll only carry us so far before he gets kicked everywhere, injured, sent off, whatever and then we're fucked.

The plus side, we have a smaller squad that will breed continuity.

The downside, we've still not got a quality finisher near anything the top 6 have and we have to pin our hopes on a few kids coming good for the entire season. We're in Everton land and it fucking stinks.

BO-RI-NI.
=
ONE striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom