• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer wish list/short list 2024

Fulham apparently after that Brazilian Freddy Mercury lookalike DM we were pursuing last season.

Wonder why we aren't in the mix again?

I wouldn't buy any Chelsea players..... unless they have some exciting kids about who can't get wait to get out that shithole club quickly enough, imagine if our money for their trashy second rate players helped them circumvent financial breaching. Chalobah has been around a while and has never been seen as good enough standard to progress, he is 25

Fixed.

I am not going to names, as I don't have any. We created shit load of chances and also conceded a shit load. The question is can we create as many chances whilst shoring up our defences - that could be in the way of additions or change is formation and tactics? We could with more pace along the RW and a player like frimpong or the one that sounds like Saka's first name could provide that.

Possibly a bit underwhelming but I dunno shit about other leagues and this seems realistic

Mbeumo
Ait Nouri
Gordon (if Diaz fucks off)
Redondo's kid (no idea if he's any good tbh, I just think it would be cool to sign him)
Chalobah (on the cheap)

Didn't Redondo move to Inter Miami?

Back
Top Bottom