• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see what Ayre has done wrong here. As far as I can tell, Fulham have seen their arse and tried to take the piss over the fee, which some are saying was 'well over' the 7m.

Ayre will get a pay rise.

He has cut costs and will probably get himself a nice bonus at the end of year.

Most corporates do this every few years.

How's it Ayre's fault? He's only an employee.

It's the lizard scum.

This is what happens when you get bought as an investment opportunity and the owners don't fancy the risk.

We're all used to this nonsense, but this is shambolic. We have now forced out, against his will, an England international centre forward, to bring in...nothing. It's not Rodgers' fault, but Henry and Werner need to come out now and take full responsibility.

tumblr_lwf8uaoPCB1qbrfrz.gif

We're all used to this nonsense, but this is shambolic. We have now forced out, against his will, an England international centre forward, to bring in...nothing. It's not Rodgers' fault, but Henry and Werner need to come out now and take full responsibility.

ABSOLUTELY they do but they won't.

So Spurs sign Clint because they couldnt get Llorente or Moutinho, bet you their fans are happy with that fall back option..

So if we assume Downing is now a LB we have:

1. Suarez
2. Borini
3. Cole
4. Assaidi
5. Sterling - 2 senior appearances
6. Morgan - 1 senior appearance
7. Yesil - 1 sub appearance

Holy fuck!

Can't see what Ayre has done wrong here. As far as I can tell, Fulham have seen their arse and tried to take the piss over the fee, which some are saying was 'well over' the 7m.

Well here's a clue: say you've got food that others want. You want two things in exchange. So, if you're really stupid, you hand over the food, lick your lips, and then look on in wonder as the others just run away.

Right, so it was solely Ayre's decision? That's way too simplistic, that analogy, he seems like a fall guy on this occasion - not others, admittedly - for an ownership who should have backed the manager with more money.

What pisses me off is that he isnt pursuing any loan deals from Europe now instead of sitting in his favourite chair smoking his pipe and reading the paper.

Rodgers must be furious

lads calm down. My sky sports source tells me we have a player in the bag.

chillax.

What a fine rouse this been, getting Spurs to take an over-priced player in Dempsey so we didn't have too.

False 9's, the Liverpool way.

Just the small matter of convincing the Guinean government to accept his resignation as the sports minister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom