• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
TonyBarrettTimes @TonyBarrettTimes
Last roll of the dice for Liverpool. £4m bid for Reds fan Rickie Lambert lodged

How does getting rid of Andy Carroll make things a million times worse? It makes it about the same.

Loosing AC was no big deal since we all thought we were getting 2 forwards, fact we are getting none makes things that much worse...maybe my post wasn't the bestest English

Nobody knows what's been going on behind closed doors. I'm not goin to get all hysterical until it does come out. As I said in another thread with the wages saved and Adam's fee, we have more than enough to buy Dempsey. If we're not getting him it isn't because we wouldn't go to £7m.

Fulham are dicking us around aswell. Strange that they'll risk keeping afucked off player and not getting a fee for him.

If you try and balance selling for £4m or keeping a player that will have no choice but to suck it up and play to impress for the inevitable bosman you can see Fulham shouldn't really be worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom