• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if I go for all the conspiracy and finance stuff, I think we are just about to make a good old fashioned huge fuck-up because we think we are clever than we actually are

I am not sure if I go for all the conspiracy and finance stuff, I think we are just about to make a good old fashioned huge fuck-up because we think we are clever than we actually are

Or our owners don't deliver what they promise. Not talking about to the fans either. Sound familiar ?

Talk about p & l accounts and balance shets all night if you like.

I cant believe we let Carroll go without having a replacement lined up. That is all.

Good fuck. I came into this thread thinking there'd be some good news. What a fucking balls up. The one part of the team we really needed to fix, and what did we do? We fucked it right up. By making it worse.

I cant believe we let Carroll go without having a replacement lined up. That is all.

Well, exactly. Fuck the business side. No goals means you dont win games

Both of which aren't big names Ross. City made a loss of £200m last year, receive dubious sponsorship deals which are supposedly not allowed and should at least be questioned and no action taken there. UEFA are bent as fuck so the 'rules' are a crock of shit too.

If you read the rules you'd see they can't take action yet against City

Good fuck. I came into this thread thinking there'd be some good news. What a fucking balls up. The one part of the team we really needed to fix, and what did we do? We fucked it right up. By making it worse.

Only we could make the weakest area of the team a million times weaker and do so buy sending AC on loan. I'm inclined to believe FSG are looking to sell since some of the stuff over the last few days smacks of financial desperation.

Anyhow, suppose things could be worse.........

Only we could make the weakest area of the team a million times weaker and do so buy sending AC on loan. I'm inclined to believe FSG are looking to sell since some of the stuff over the last few days smacks of financial desperation.

Anyhow, suppose things could be worse.........

How does getting rid of Andy Carroll make things a million times worse? It makes it about the same.

Rodgers agrees with you Jack.....................

JoeScouse_LFC@JoeScouse_LFC
Rodgers on 22/8: "I would be a nutcase to even consider letting Carroll go out unless there are other solutions." You said it Brendan

haha dempsey the difference between 4th and 7th.

Fuck that.

Sahin is gonna be shit hot and sooner or later suarez will put 5 past someone.

were still good.

ish

I hated Andy Carroll & disliked Adam (as players) and was happy to read we had shifted them on as I was full sure we had some replacements line up. To think we have reduced the squad by a further two with no one coming in is ridiculous. No one is that fucking stupid.

Are they?

I knew this day was turning to doo-doo when I saw that Jon Fox had made the 'Liverpool Sign Bent' gag.

No, I have not clicked that thread.

He should be ashamed.

Ayre might be a commercial wizard but it's painfully obvious he's not cut out for the role he is in. It's not fucking rocket science to get somebody competent and astute enough to run the fucking club, sheesh.

And somebody buy Henry and Werner a pot for Christmas because clearly they've got nothing to piss in (if they have got a pot and are hiding it then they can go fuck themselves).

Well, if Suarez gets injured we have little other option. Not a millions times worse of course

We just put Borini central and a player like Assaidi out wide.

Don't get me wrong, I really want another player or two up front, we need it. Carroll just doesn't add much. Goals, or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom