• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
We're hearing there will be NO incoming transfers at Liverpool tonight. Looks like the Clint Dempsey deal is off for good... #bbcfootball

I don't want to be dude. I always thought they were lizard bastards but I didn't think they'd make it this obvious.
I think my info about them looking for buyers a few months back was right all along. This stinks of it. Clear the decks, drop the wages.

#conspiracytheory

I cannot believe we're really not got something up our sleeves ... and if not, well, I'm going to be optimistic and say this is the window we'll talk about one day in the following terms, "Imagined if we had signed a Neymar or Falcao? Morgan would have never developed into that 30 goal a season striker"

We are fucked if another striker doesn't come in.

We needed 2 but not to get one is unforgiveable after getting rid of Carroll last night.

There can be no defending this shit, we're a fucking mess. 2 strikers we have until January.

What chance do the owners have of finding a buyer if the club isn't doing well though? And I can't yet see an answer to mark's point about Bellamy, Deadly and Maxi wanting to go anyway.

I think my info about them looking for buyers a few months back was right all along. This stinks of it. Clear the decks, drop the wages.

#conspiracytheory

Defo.

The news about only offering Sturridge a loan confirms it. They're bleeding us until they ditch us.

I wonder if this is just to force Fulham's hand? Either way it's fucking nerve wracking. If we've spent £1m on a kid and that's the difference between what we're offering for Dempsey and what Fulham want, then we really are fucking dense.

Doubt letting go of Carroll was their idea. Adam too. Or the rental of Sahin, Or the purchase of Allen and Borini.
I think we're getting carried away here.

What chance do they have of finding a buyer if the club isn't doing well though? And I can't yet see an answer to mark's point about Bellamy, Deadly and Maxi wanting to go anyway.

They left beards ago. You usually replace your best players or you get worse. They've just done a series of some of the biggest advertising deals in sports history, the finances have never been rosier. It all adds up.

We needed 2 but not to get one is unforgiveable after getting rid of Carroll last night.

There can be no defending this shit, we're a fucking mess. 2 strikers we have until January.

I am sure some will defend the clubs decision.

Still, we have a few hours to pull a rabbit out the hat.

#conspiracytheory

I explained it at the time.

And I'm still certain of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom