• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep the faith - no one knows whats going on. Surely they have a contingency plan if certain targets fail. right?

Yeah.

michael-owen-26.jpg

I honestly can't believe that knowing we were already short in the striking department, we would let Carroll go on loan, not generating any funds, unless they had someone in the bag, and that is other than Dempsey.
It was always going to be Dempsey plus 1 and that is what I still hope.
The next few hours will tell,

Fulham accept AV bid of 7 mill but want 10 from us, if true you can see why its difficult to agree

Fulham accept AV bid of 7 mill but want 10 from us, if true you can see why its difficult to agree

I reckon that's bollocks, unless they're using their threatened legal action as a means to get a bit more money from us to call it quits.

It appears that we're playing chicken with Fulham with three hours left and are desperate for a striker.

Not the ideal position.

I sense the mood in this place has shifted.

Most of us weren't expecting much e.g. CD possibly. Now even that might not happen but come on in truth are any of us surprised at the way this is playing out?

We knew Carroll would go in the last few days and anything thereafter in terms of players in would'nt be guaranteed because we have a bunch of dicks in charge. I mean we have a glorified Marketing Manager playing Chief Executive, what chance do we have.

If its with an option to buy, then why would he care?

4.5 to 7 mill. Bid 6 mill and get it over with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom