• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. We get shut of Carroll, Kuyt, Bellamy and Maxi and replace them with Borini?

Asset stripping shithouses.

Three players who wanted to go and Andy Carroll. Allen and Borini cost more than what the asset stripped ones went for. It's stupid leaving it this late, but asset stripping? They wanted to leave.

Kent%2520panic.gif

Three players who wanted to go and Andy Carroll. Allen and Borini cost more than what the asset stripped ones went for. It's stupid leaving it this late, but asset stripping? They wanted to leave.

If things end as they stand then yeah. Look at the money they're saving on wages... Hopefully two will come in and I'll have been about to get pissed off over nothing.

Mersysidepolice@merseysidepolice
Police seek public help in finding missing person, Answers to the name, Joe. Low IQ.
Last seen wearing red football shirt and shorts

There really is some amount of fuckwits that ring into the lfc tv phone in. Lost count of the amount of times I've had to switch over in embarrassment.

There really is some amount of fuckwits that ring into the lfc tv phone in. Lost count of the amount of times I've had to switch over in embarrassment.

It's the same outside the ground, they always pick the biggest dickhead to interview.

I can't believe we didn't sacrifice Henderson earlier when I suggested it. The gods stop listening after The Lying Rag goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom