• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see us signing anyone bar Dempsey at a push. We'll be desperately short or striking options. Again. Fulham apparently rejected our latest bid for Dempsey as well. Lol.

The Scottish twat on SSN said fulham just rejected a bid from LFC for the yank.

Our transfer strategy working brilliantly .....again!

Looks like Morgan might get some opportunities this season.
Suarez first choice, Borini second, Morgan third for the central position, I guess.

Maybe we'll get somebody, maybe we won't ..... but letting Carroll go with no guaranteed replacement, so now we get laughed at by anyone we want to deal with ...... what's more - letting Carroll go in an inferior type deal to one we had previously stated we would not contemplate. We've become a laughing stock again. I thought we were going to grow up, but we're going to have another "dog ate my homework" season.

keep the faith - no one knows whats going on. Surely they have a contingency plan if certain targets fail. right?

Owen is rubbing his hands together right now like he did after scoring his hattrick against Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom