• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa bid 5 + 2 in add ons, we bid 4.

If this leaves us without an attackint option Ayre needs to go.

There's a bit of a difference between controlling costs to ensure the profitability of a company and asset stripping.

We did make yet another loss last year.

Of course there is but does not increasing profitably make a business more attractive as an investment ?

I'm going to fuck off for an hour and I reckon it will all be fixed when I get back.

It's like when you go for a piss during a crap match and they score. It's gonna happen.

Hey we've got Suarez, Borini and Yesil. No need to panic imo.
We'll find someone in January.

I'm going to fuck off for an hour and I reckon it will all be fixed when I get back.

It's like when you go for a piss during a crap match and they score. It's gonna happen.

It won't be better Krump. If anything, it'll be worse.

LFC chairman Tom Werner (12 April 2012): "I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football"

And I agree with him, provided it's spent properly.

It hasn't been for years. Look at the shite squad and the wages we're paying these cunts. We're a mess.

There's no doubt we had clearing out to do. But we did that very bloody muchly, and it is fucking obvious we need goals in our team. Something that might only be rectified with the purchase of players.

The fact that Dempsey apart, every deal we were linked with was a loan deal, does suggest people who plan to have cashed their chips by the end of the year.

Of course.

But trying to stem the tide of losses is the only way forward.

Yes that's one way of looking at it and one that's easy to implement but more often than not comes at he cost of preventing growth. Our growth is directly related to success and lack of investment in the core product I.e. the team will prevent that.

In other words, progress is unlikely this year as we haven't addressed an important area - scoring goals

Of course there is but does not increasing profitably make a business more attractive as an investment ?​
Of course.

Yes but £40mil increased income from the tv deal and commercial income growth from this year should wipe out the losses which were bloated by the pay offs to various managers, more to this than meets the eye.

What a fucking shambles

Yes that's one way of looking at it and one that's easy to implement but more often than not comes at he cost of preventing growth. Our growth is directly related to success and lack of investment in the core product I.e. the team will prevent that.

In other words, progress is unlikely this year as we haven't addressed an important area - scoring goals

And overspending constantly leads to being fucked out of European competition and probably liquidation

It has to be brinkmanship regarding the fee though. We cant be this fucking stupid?
I'm about to give up if we cant even stump up the Charlie Adam fee.

All this excitement for Charlie and Jay to leave.

No chance anyone can have a medical now.

Of course there is but does not increasing profitably make a business more attractive as an investment ?​
Of course.

Yes but £40mil increased income from the tv deal and commercial income growth from this year should wipe out the losses which were bloated by the pay offs to various managers, more to this than meets the eye.

What a fucking shambles

So we're back at a point were we might break even then by your matchbox calculations, so now we should get back to creating a loss ?

Sounds sensible

We're not going to buy Dempsey Hansern. And you know what, we fucked *him* over, as there's no doubt we've been tapping him up like fuck, only to fail to pay what Villa would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom