• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone text Skully and get him to bloodeagle Ayre? Jeezzees fucking Christ what a fuck up

@pauldalglish: I would suspect a deal has already been done and they are waiting till the last minute to announce to add to the drama for the documentary.

Courtesy of LFCGlobe.

Liverpool's owners and Ian Ayre's tactics have backfired.

They were hopeful of signing Clint Dempsey on a permanent deal from Fulham and Daniel Sturridge on a loan deal from Chelsea. Interest in Theo Walcott ended two days ago.

They contacted Chelsea regarding taking Sturridge on loan and continued discussions with the club, depending on Loic Remy's move to Chelsea.

They allowed Andy Carroll to join West Ham on loan - for a worse deal than was previously offered to them, having rejected it - in the hope they could sign Sturridge today. However, Chelsea were unable to complete the deal for Remy earlier today which has meant they've rejected Sturridge moving late on in the window.

Liverpool then went in for Clint Dempsey once again in the hope they could sign the American. However, the club's earlier attempts in the transfer window to sign Dempsey has meant Fulham are unwilling to sell to Liverpool for a lower price.

As it stands, Liverpool will have to pay an excessive amount for Dempsey or be faced with having two main strikers at the club till January.

Ian Ayre has taken a massive gamble by selling Andy Carroll hoping Chelsea could complete a deal for Remy in time which has backfired massively on the club.

I knew this day was turning to doo-doo when I saw that Jon Fox had made the 'Liverpool Sign Bent' gag.

No, I have not clicked that thread.

He should be ashamed.

I didn't click it either and won't.
For Shame Jon Fox.

At this point I'd even sign Klasnic on a free for a short term contract. We're that desperate.

On the plus side Man City have signed the Serbian centre half so I guess Agger is staying.

Expects him to pick up a long term injury on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom