• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devastated though I am that we aren't signing anyone, part of me is pretty pleased that we didn't sign Dempsey. Never wanted that fucker.

I'm putting in my very own transfer request..

I fed up supporting this embarrassing shambles of a football club..

Where are the ambition of these owners?
Fucking Joke

I'm gutted we HAVENT signed Clint fucking Dempsey.

Never in a million years did I imagine that 'haven't' would be in that sentence.

How shit is it that our club has come to this.

Daily Mail reporting that Chelsea still trying for Remy. If that happens, maybe we can have a last ditch deal for Sturridge in place?

Devastated though I am that we aren't signing anyone, part of me is pretty pleased that we didn't sign Dempsey. Never wanted that fucker.
I wasn't exactly over keen on Dempsey and reckon he could easily be this year's Downing.
That said I am even less keen on having only two main strikers in our squad, neither particularly prolific.

Mate, it was reported that they wanted 10 mill yesterday. They're pissed off because of how we've acted.

If ANY club behaves like that to another club, the club attacked must have made some appalling mistake. It just doesn't happen outside of soap operas and daydreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom