• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I'm pretty gutted. This club has become a bit of an embarrassing shambles in the last few years.

Loaning out your record signing and having no replacement...... It's just another reason to be laughed at.

If he concocts any kind of attack on his bosses, no matter how circumspect, he'll have my respect. But if he just nods like a china dog, then I'll struggle to tolerate him.

Oh you don't want some power-hungry megalomaniac like Rafa standing up for himself. Last thing we need.

wouldn't be surprised.
I would be. I would bet that Rodgers decided how much he thought Dempsey was worth and did not want to pay more than that. I don't understand why everyone seems to think that Rodgers is not involved. I reckon he has decided that if he cannot get the players he wants at the prices he wants now, that he will save his money for January or next summer.

If ANY club behaves like that to another club, the club attacked must have made some appalling mistake. It just doesn't happen outside of soap operas and daydreams.

Macca, they placed a statue of Michael fucking Jackson in front of their stadium.

I would be. I would bet that Rodgers decided how much he thought Dempsey was worth and did not want to pay more than that. I don't understand why everyone seems to think that Rodgers is not involved. I reckon he has decided that if he cannot get the players he wants at the prices he wants now, that he will save his money for January or next summer.

Yeah, he's defo thought that Dempsey wasn't worth 6m.

If he concocts any kind of attack on his bosses, no matter how circumspect, he'll have my respect. But if he just nods like a china dog, then I'll struggle to tolerate him.

I know what you mean, but a man in his newly appointed position is never going to rock the boat that early into his tenure.

Dempsey signs to Spurs for SIX fucking million, That's SIX! Well done for all the haggling!

Maybe Fulham just wouldn't sel to us or would only do so for far more.

Who knows but why the fuck couldn't AC be made to sit in the Babel helicoptor and fly down when we had a replacement lined up and if that didn't happen we simply keep AC

We are such a fekin joke of a club when it comes to transfers. This is some kind of massive super cosmic karma? We had the late great Peter Robinson, things have to be re-balanced therefore we have had Coco the Clown and now Ian Ayre!

is it my imagination or did this exact same thing happen with charlie adam last season?

Who knows but why the fuck couldn't AC be made to sit in the Babel helicoptor and fly down when we had a replacement lined up and if that didn't happen we simply keep AC

We are such a fekin joke of a club when it comes to transfers. This is some kind of massive super cosmic karma? We had the late great Peter Robinson, things have to be re-balanced therefore we have had Coco the Clown and now Ian Ayre!

Because the lizards wanted 4m quid for shits and giggles back in boston.

Late great? When did Peter Robinson die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom