• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

I promised Ryan I would fuck off and take a break and come back on Sunday (hopefully after the Arsenal game in which we would celebrate goals from Dempsey, and Strurridge), but I I am really depressed everyone, and I have no where I want be than here right now. Sorry Ryan.

What now ?

MORON

Hi All

I promised Ryan I would fuck off and take a break and come back on Sunday (hopefully after the Arsenal game in which we would celebrate goals from Dempsey, and Strurridge), but I I am really depressed everyone, and I have no where I want be than here right now. Sorry Ryan.

What now ?

MORON

Fuck off Moron

I was really looking forward to going to the match on Sunday but this has seriously put a downer on it. Really fucked off with this shite, like the rest of you.

whats everyone gutted about? we've still done much better in this transfer window than the last, you people have been spoiled by last minute deals but fuckin ell it didnt work out too well last time did it

quite your whining

Rory Smith@RorySmithTimes
The underlying issue at #LFC, unpalatable though it is, is that last year's £100m drainpouring exercise will live with the club for years.

Doesn't matter what the net spend was. FSG had one big hit in them, even with the Torres money. Comolli and Dalglish wasted it.

@royhendo @Kristian_Walsh Take your point, but feel the "net spend" argument is used to cover a multitude of ills. Fine, maybe they only...

@royhendo @Kristian_Walsh ...spent £40m, not £100m. Whatever, that was the money they were prepared to invest of their own. After that...

@royhendo @Kristian_Walsh ...the club was going to have to be self-sufficient. They made that clear. That money - plus Torres - was blown.

Why net spend doesn't matter: FSG had one big hit, whether it was £40m or £100m. Made it clear it was self-sufficiency beyond that.

That £40m, or that £100m, was blown.There's no big investment coming. Sensible to live within means, of course, but hard to close a gap.

Sorry, it's late. Liverpool have knocked £450k p/w off the wage bill. That was why Carroll was loaned, I would guess.

1h
Didi Hamann@DietmarHamann
Just seen a replay from last night its right what they say tv puts 8 pounds on you #imnotachubbylad

Expand

51m
robbie fowler@Robbie9Fowler
@DietmarHamann and you were giving me stick the other week...#youareachubbylad

Expand

2m
Didi Hamann@DietmarHamann
@Robbie9Fowler if i ever get as fat as you i stop going on telly#yougotnoconscience

robbie fowler@Robbie9Fowler
@DietmarHamann I think your forgetting you absolutely pissed all over me in a fat off when i saw you a few weeks ago. #largeundies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom