• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton boss Nigel Adkins has confirmed that the club are trying to rush through a deal for Gaston Ramirez. The club having been chasing the Uruguayan for weeks and Adkins has confirmed they are 'very, very close'.

Yossi back...... Nah ta.

tumblr_m74i3lxC0s1qfif4s.gif

The were interviewing the biggest gang of quilts and meffs on ESPN before the game yesterday and some utter spak said he wanted Owen back. I hate people.

Why don't the club just say they are skint.

They are currently looking for bargain basement signings like you get when digging deep for DVDs in the bottom of the bin in blockbusters..

We will end up with Heskey, Owen and Benayoun..

Was just thinking about that smug aon advertising cunt earlier. Its gone very quiet on him. Im sure he has a club lined up by now. Just hope its not us

The were interviewing the biggest gang of quilts and meffs on ESPN before the game yesterday and some utter spak said he wanted Owen back. I hate people.

Yes, the media seems to search diligently for the thickest and most illiterate Liverpool fans possible for interviews outside Anfield.

Rory Smith@RorySmithTimes
Have spoken to Luciano Davi at Internacional. Not expecting Leandro Damiao to sign for anyone in England at all today.

Yes, the media seems to search diligently for the thickest and most illiterate Liverpool fans possible for interviews outside Anfield.

I think they get there early to film, so they only find the kind of proper dickheads that hang around outside the ground three hours before kick off.

Noticed that. It's almost as if the editor said "go out around the ground and stick the mic into as many faces as possible. Make sure none of them are Scouse, none of them know jack shit about football and they all look like daytrippers.
Cunts.

After all the positive spin Rodgers has had to play to win the fans over I find it unlikely he would want to jepordise that by signing Owen.

If we don't get a striker in today the people in the club have some serious fucking questions to answer, there shouldn't be no trying to get one in. You don't let a striker go when you only have 2 and not have a defo lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom