• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must have a striker lined up surely. Can't believe we'd let go all the forwards we have done unless something is in the pipeline. Unless Rodgers and Ayre are sitting in an office somewhere watching youtube compilations, with a mobile phone and a rolladex. Even with our track record of getting royally fucked on transfers in and out we must have something happening.
Either that or we are more of a shambles than I feared.

g1338605941662445592.jpg

Daniel Pacheco ‏@dani37pacheco
Rumors about me going to milwall are not true. I will let you know where I'm off to by end of today. Thank you for message.

Dont worry, as soon as he trys to play a part, he'll injure himself and claim he's going to stay with Twitter to win things

His agent will phone him with an offer from QPR at 11:59 and as he sprints to the phone his hamstring will give way leaving him stranded on the hall floor staring up at the clock as it counts remorselessly down to the end of his career

So we've got about 5 hours 40 minutes to buy 2 strikers.

I mean i know we're a bit shit at this transfer lark but we're not seriously going to let a £35m investment go out on loan and not replace him are we?

So we've got about 5 hours 40 minutes to buy 2 strikers.

I mean i know we're a bit shit at this transfer lark but we're not seriously going to let a £35m investment go out on loan and not replace him are we?

We've taken that risk, there's no doubt about it. We should not have let Carroll go until we had someone else confirmed.

@SkyGraemeBailey: Big news on its way

Yossi back to Liverpool they say.
What a crock of shit if true I thought we were trying to get all the wasters off the payroll.

BREAKING NEWS EVERYONE !!

ianirvingtv
Brendan Rodgers and club doctor Zaf Iqbal have just left #LFC training ground. But intriguingly went in different directions...

"@SkyGraemeBailey: Sky Sports understands that Liverpool and Spurs have both lodged deadline day bids for Clint Dempsey."

That was just embarrassing! Someone tell those 'fans' outside Melwood to just fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom