• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Toronto Fc vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
adam-morgan-scores-for-lfc-against-toronto-278478742.jpg

In your face FC Toronto!

"lad" - ha. Do one son.

Anyway, good on the kid. He obviously enjoyed the half-yard tap-in to equalise against FC Toronto in a friendly. Really enjoyed it.

There's nothing like giving talented youth time on the field, to build positive momentum, and reinvigorate the club. I really hope it happens.

So we have a young player who shows his excitement & joy when he scores for us, and he gets blasted by some for it???

I know it's a friendly, but clearly it meant alot to the kid scoring for his hometown club in his first ever appearance in the senior side.

Maybe the fact it was set up by a mate of his also had something to do with it?

Who knows how long it will be before he gets his next chance and goal for the senior side ... let the lad have his moment.

It upsets me to see some jaded people slamming an excited kid delighted to be wearing our shirt and scoring his first goal. Put the filter on, pls

I haven't "blasted him", not even come close. I thought it was a touch over the top. Just a touch.

I haven't "blasted him", not even come close. I thought it was a touch over the top. Just a touch.

That was my initial reaction too ... I was like WTF.

But having read into it afterwards I can understand the reaction.

All good my fellow 'strayan.

I tell you what, Liverpool fans are the most precious bunch of people to exist on this fucking earth.

IT WAS JUST A FUCKING OBSERVATION YOU MOANING CUNTS

Chillax, Ryan, no one disagrees with anyone else on here, so I'm told. so I don't see what the problem is!

18.08, July 21
Adam Morgan, Liverpool's first goalscorer of this pre-season tour, has just spotted his dad (in the grey t-shirt below, centre) waiting by the advertising hoardings. He rushes over and embraces him. It's a magical moment for both the youngster and his father, Shaun, who only made the decision to fly out to Toronto on Friday. "My friend rang me yesterday and asked if I fancied coming out for the game," Shaun tells lfctour.com. "I said I couldn't really afford it but he's got his own company and he said he'd pay for the flights and all I'd need was my spending money. I didn't tell Adam I was coming out so when I arrived at the team hotel, I asked Robbie Fowler to go up to his room and bring him down. He started crying when he saw me. It was fantastic. I've waited 13 years for this moment tonight. We're red through and through - me and Adam used to go home and away with Liverpool - so when he scored, I started crying myself. I was just speechless. I still can't believe it."

18.08, July 21
Adam Morgan, Liverpool's first goalscorer of this pre-season tour, has just spotted his dad (in the grey t-shirt below, centre) waiting by the advertising hoardings. He rushes over and embraces him. It's a magical moment for both the youngster and his father, Shaun, who only made the decision to fly out to Toronto on Friday. "My friend rang me yesterday and asked if I fancied coming out for the game," Shaun tells lfctour.com. "I said I couldn't really afford it but he's got his own company and he said he'd pay for the flights and all I'd need was my spending money. I didn't tell Adam I was coming out so when I arrived at the team hotel, I asked Robbie Fowler to go up to his room and bring him down. He started crying when he saw me. It was fantastic. I've waited 13 years for this moment tonight. We're red through and through - me and Adam used to go home and away with Liverpool - so when he scored, I started crying myself. I was just speechless. I still can't believe it."

Ahhh! Good for them.

Imagine what it'll be like for them when he makes his first appearance for us in a competitive game, and after reading that, i really really hope he does.

Sterling, Suso, Ibe and Adorjan looked great. I was pretty excited at their confidence and skill levels. Robinson is growing in stature and has a bright future at Liverpool.

Jonjo Shelvey is gonna do great things this season. I love this lads swagger. He gets stuck in the tackle, is strong on the ball, always calling for it, comfortable in possession and has a great engine.

Nice to see Lucas get a cameo. Joe Cole didn't look like a first team player. Not sure if the lads gonna make it.

It'll probably be too soon as I think he's arriving tonight, but I really want to see Borini start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom